• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo! Finally Another Big Show!

In summary, "Woohoo! Finally Another Big Show!" is a free virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that allows anyone with internet access to join. It offers new product demonstrations, cooking tips, games and giveaways, exclusive discounts, and the opportunity to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and consultants. The event will take place on a specific date and time, and registration can be done on the website or through a consultant.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I just closed my show from last week and it's $1300! So glad to finally have a 1K show again! It was definitely worth the one hour drive :D

WooHoo ~ way to go Jodi ! ! !

Are you the Jodi that was so kind to send us the Canadian color shirts from AIM? I think of you everytime I put them on!

Glad to hear, good for you!!!! Keep up the great work:)

Wow! Congratulations!

Kitchen2u said:
WooHoo ~ way to go Jodi ! ! !

Are you the Jodi that was so kind to send us the Canadian color shirts from AIM? I think of you everytime I put them on!

Hey Ginny! Nice to 'see' ya! Yes, it's little old me :eek:

Let me know if you ever need anything else, I'll be happy to do it again. :)

Thanks all. It's so nice to every once in a while have hosts who actually 'listen' to what I say and invite, invite, invite. We had a blast and of course the paycheck will be awesome:D

1. What is "Woohoo! Finally Another Big Show!"?

"Woohoo! Finally Another Big Show!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that brings together consultants and customers for an exciting cooking and sales experience.

2. When is "Woohoo! Finally Another Big Show!" taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [time]. You can register for the event on our website or through your consultant.

3. Is there a cost to attend "Woohoo! Finally Another Big Show!"?

No, the event is completely free to attend. However, there may be exclusive discounts and promotions available during the show that you can take advantage of.

4. Can anyone attend "Woohoo! Finally Another Big Show!"?

Yes, anyone can attend the event as long as they have access to a computer or mobile device with internet connection. Simply register on our website or through your consultant to receive the event link.

5. What can I expect from "Woohoo! Finally Another Big Show!"?

During the event, you can expect to see new product demonstrations, receive cooking tips and recipes, participate in fun games and giveaways, and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive products and bundles. You'll also have the chance to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Princessoly22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies