• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wondering About Different Organizations

In summary, there are many opportunities for fundraisers. You can find them by looking online or talking to people at shows. Some of the opportunities mentioned include high school sports teams, children's shelters, daycares, and schools. It is also important to remember that you can fundraise for any organization, not just people.
StacieB
Gold Member
Was wondering about all the different organizations everyone has done fundraisers for. with being only in my 7th month I am interested in what avenues I could check out. Thanks!!

I have done 1 for a group of high school volleyball players and 1 for a man who was doing a fundraiser for the MDA.

PlentyThere are plenty of opportunities for fundraisers since there are so many organizations in every city.

I have done one and will be doing two again next year for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

High school sports teams (football, volleyball, cheerleaders, basketball, etc)

High school classes sometimes try to raise money for trips.

Children's shelters, daycares, and don't forget schools have fundraisers each year (kids are always selling stuff in our neighborhood like candy, and knick knacks from catalogs).

Debbie :D

And how do you go about getting these fundraisers?? Do you send out letters to different organizations???

The fundraisers I have done have mostly come to me to ask me to do them for their organization, but I did propose one to my kids' preschool and had them approve it - this year will be the 3rd year we're doing it.

Here are a list of fundraisers I've done:

- American Cancer Society (not Help Whip Cancer - it was someone who was doing a walk or fund-drive of some sort)
- High School Hockey Team
- Preschool
- National MS Society (tonight)
- Children's Hospital (through a country club who wanted to have a ladies luncheon that also raised funds for a designated charity)
- Mom's Club - they were raising funds for a family who had a child battling cancer
- A local church
- A Vegetarian/Vegan Club (mostly to raise awareness of the club and help defray printing/advertising costs - and they cook/prepare lots of fresh veggies so it was great!)

Several of the fundraisers mentioned above were done with other vendors at the event (ACS, Preschool, NMSS, Mom's Club, Children's Hosp, church), but I have done them where I was the only vendor and that has worked well, too.

I think the best way to get into some of these fundraisers is to talk about fundraisers at your shows - some people don't even know that we do them! Let them know at every show that you can help them raise funds for their church, school, sports team, bowling league, whatever! As long as it's an organization and not a person's name, you can help them raise funds! If you know people who have kids, ask them about their activities - lots of sports teams need to raise funds for travel for competitions and such (or just uniforms and equipment!). Churches are always looking for ways to raise money. Keep your mind open and ask everyone. FRs are a great way to meet new people and introduce them to PC, and get more bookings/recruits/sales, etc. :)

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to call my kids preschool right now!!!

Thanks for the information!!!

1. What types of organizations does Pampered Chef partner with?

Pampered Chef partners with a variety of organizations including schools, non-profits, sports teams, and churches. We also work with individuals who are interested in hosting a fundraiser for a specific cause.

2. How does Pampered Chef support these organizations?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options for organizations, including virtual and in-person cooking shows, online fundraisers, and catalog sales. We also provide marketing materials and support to help promote the fundraiser and maximize its success.

3. Can anyone host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We welcome individuals, schools, and organizations of all sizes to partner with us to raise funds for their cause.

4. How much money can organizations expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the effort put into promoting it. On average, organizations can earn 15-25% of the total sales from their fundraiser.

5. Are there any upfront costs for organizations to host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no upfront costs for organizations to host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the materials and support needed to run a successful fundraiser at no cost to the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Schylie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • jennc112