• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women's Medium Pampered Chef Clothing: Vintage & New Styles Available

In summary, the Pampered Chef clothing is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL, with availability depending on the specific style. The vintage styles are true to size and follow standard sizing guidelines. These styles are limited edition, but new designs are frequently released. The clothing is made from high-quality materials and has a satisfaction guarantee policy for returns or exchanges within 60 days of purchase.
shaverdog
I am looking for any pc clothing to wear at my shows and while doing booths and fairs. I am a womens medium. Older styles are fine.

I have two size M shirts that are gently used and still in great condition...both are newer and have a chef's hat logo (not the hen). One is a darker denim vest with 3 buttons down the middle and the logo embroidered in white on the breast. The other is a white t-shirt that has a smaller logo embroidered in the center. Asking $20 shipped. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested...thanks!

email me at [email protected] I have friend who had alot of custom shirts made up with PC logos and things we offer as consultants for more info good luck

1. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef clothing?

The Women's Medium Pampered Chef clothing is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. However, availability may differ depending on the specific style and design.

2. Are the vintage styles true to size?

Yes, our vintage styles are true to size and follow standard sizing guidelines. We recommend referring to our size chart for accurate measurements before making a purchase.

3. Can I still purchase vintage styles or are they limited edition?

Our vintage styles are limited edition and may not always be available. However, we frequently release new vintage-inspired designs to keep up with current trends and styles.

4. Are the Pampered Chef clothing made from high-quality materials?

Yes, we take pride in using high-quality materials for our clothing. Our vintage styles are made from soft and durable fabrics to ensure comfort and longevity.

5. Can I return or exchange the Pampered Chef clothing if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all our products, including clothing. If the Women's Medium Pampered Chef clothing does not fit, you can return or exchange it within 60 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jeans Garden
  • ashleypc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • stephaniekocala