• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Health with Women's Health Fair: Tips, Resources, and Giveaways

In summary, Lisa is having trouble deciding what to focus her booth on and is looking for feedback. She is distributing flyers and has a giveaway for a cookbook. She is also distributing recipe cards with healthy recipes.
sburnside
Gold Member
Has anyone participated in a women's health fair recently? I will have a booth in a couple weeks at our local health fair. However, we cannot sell products just promote general good health. This is so different from my "regular" booths since I cannot take cash & carry or "sell" the products.

It's a four-hour event with over 50 booths. Many will come for the discounted screenings and blood analysis. However, they're expecting 600 women based on past year's attendance - that's a lot of potential contacts. :)

I'm having difficulty on a clear focus for my booth. Do I promote the stones for their health value, Help Whip Cancer campaigns, general tools, etc.? I don't want to take everything and want to have a sign or two that focuses on something specific, instead of just PC products in general.

Here are my ideas so far...
1. I found the flyer "products to promote good health." Does anyone have an updated flyer?
2. I will be having a giveaway for the It's good for you cookbook. This way I can get their information and talk about healthy eating.
3. Recipe cards with healthy recipes to distribute
4. Do you think it's okay to pass out mini catalogs even though they don't want vendors to sell?
5. I also have the top ten reasons to buy a stone flyer.

I do know there will be a Mary Kay consultant and a couple other DS consultants. I have never attended so I don't know what they will have. This booth is free to me so I don't want to offend anyone and not be asked back next year.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

on the supply order form you can order the "steps to finding breast cancer early", they are free to you. These would be great things to pass out and very beneficial! They are flyers with alot of great infor on them! I am doing a fair this friday at hospital and am going to be passing these out. i like your ideas so far!specially number 1-3, if i were you i would have the minis there and hand out if someone ASKED abotu a caddy.

I hope Grandma Rita sees this post......she does a little booth every year at her local curves and I don't believe she's allowed to have C&C either.

I believe she has taken some samples, but not sure what.

Lisa

pc_jessica said:
on the supply order form you can order the "steps to finding breast cancer early", they are free to you. These would be great things to pass out and very beneficial! They are flyers with alot of great infor on them! I am doing a fair this friday at hospital and am going to be passing these out. i like your ideas so far!specially number 1-3, if i were you i would have the minis there and hand out if someone ASKED abotu a caddy.

Great - I'll order those tonight. I didn't know they were still available.

I did a fair w/o c & c and did fine. The only things I had displayed were the new fall products and our brouchures. Giving away a door prize helped me get lots of leads.

What is the Women's Health Fair?

The Women's Health Fair is an event organized by Pampered Chef to educate and empower women about their health and well-being. It brings together health professionals, vendors, and speakers to provide resources and information on various aspects of women's health.

When and where is the Women's Health Fair?

The Women's Health Fair is usually held in the month of October to coincide with Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The exact date and location can vary each year, so be sure to check our website or social media for updates.

Who can attend the Women's Health Fair?

The Women's Health Fair is open to all women, regardless of age or background. We encourage women of all ages to attend and learn about taking care of their physical, mental, and emotional health.

What can I expect at the Women's Health Fair?

At the Women's Health Fair, you can expect to find various booths and exhibits from healthcare providers, wellness companies, and other vendors. There will also be informative seminars and workshops on topics such as nutrition, mental health, and preventive care. You will also have the opportunity to participate in fun activities and receive free health screenings.

Is there a cost to attend the Women's Health Fair?

No, the Women's Health Fair is free to attend. We believe that every woman deserves access to valuable information and resources to improve their health and well-being.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wr4282
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies