• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women Unite: The Direct Selling Women Alliance

In summary, the Direct Selling Women Alliance offers helpful resources and monthly meetings for members, but it is expensive and may not be worth it for some people.

Do you belong to the DSWA?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Thinking about it

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • The what???

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Just wondering who belongs to the Direct Selling Women Alliance? Any benefits from it?

I thought about it. I've taken advantage of a few of the free things they've offered. I just can't justify the expense to myself. I'd be curious to know if anyone belongs, too.

I am on their emailing list, but I need to focus on my business first before I add anything new.

I've been thinking about it.....a cluster-mate of mine told me she really enjoys the benefits of being a member. I'm curious to here what other people like about it.

I've been to two trainings by one of their founders. They do EXCELLENT work. But I can't justify the $89 right now until I implement what I've learned already! My director signed up to be a member, though.

I *might* buy their Principle Centered Coaching audio set.

I get invited every month to a meeting but I have never gone.

I'm a member and really enjoy it. There are two teleclasses on Tuesday and Thursday nights. If you miss the teleclass, it is archived and you can listen to any teleclass when it's a good time for you.

Some teleclass presenters are Julie Weitz, Les Brown, Beth Jones-Schall, Caterina Rando, Belinda Ellsworth, Irene Meckley, Jack Canfield and more.

Plus, there are area DSWA chapters that you can join. There's an education center and an area to purchase books/workbooks; however, there is a slight discount for members to buy books.

You get a discount at Fedex/Kinko's (but I cannot find information on the site).

If you need any additional information, please send me a private message.

Thanks.

I wanted to check this out so I went to dswa.com. It brought up Delaware Solid Waste Authority. :D

The correct website is: Direct Selling Women's Alliance

Guess I should use the search engine more than just trying to type in a website.....lol

DebbieJ said:
I've been to two trainings by one of their founders. They do EXCELLENT work. But I can't justify the $89 right now until I implement what I've learned already! My director signed up to be a member, though.

I *might* buy their Principle Centered Coaching audio set.

I'm in the same boat as Deb. The training was phenomenal and I heard just today that the coaching CD is awesome. I'm going to join as soon as I free up some $$ in the budget!

I was a member a couple of years ago, but to be honest, I think the support that we get from HO and Chefsuccess is a lot better and much more economical.

Related to Women Unite: The Direct Selling Women Alliance

1. What is "Women Unite: The Direct Selling Women Alliance"?

"Women Unite" is a direct selling organization that aims to empower and support women in the direct selling industry. It provides resources, networking opportunities, and training for women entrepreneurs.

2. Who can join "Women Unite"?

Any woman who is involved in direct selling, whether as a consultant, a team leader, or a company owner, can join "Women Unite". The organization is open to women from all direct selling companies.

3. What are the benefits of joining "Women Unite"?

By joining "Women Unite", you will have access to a supportive community of like-minded women who understand the challenges and opportunities of the direct selling industry. You will also have access to training, resources, and networking events that can help you grow your business and achieve your goals.

4. How can I get involved with "Women Unite"?

There are many ways to get involved with "Women Unite". You can become a member, attend networking events and conferences, volunteer to be a mentor or speaker, or join one of the organization's committees. You can also follow "Women Unite" on social media and share your experiences and insights with the community.

5. Is there a cost to join "Women Unite"?

Yes, there is an annual membership fee to join "Women Unite". However, the benefits and resources provided by the organization far outweigh the cost, making it a worthwhile investment for your personal and professional growth as a woman in the direct selling industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp