• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wishlist of All Pampered Chef Products

In summary, Debbie's husband was driving home from work when he got rear-ended and Debbie's 3 year old son stuck his hand in the faucet while taking a bath. There was blood everywhere and Debbie panics and goes to the ER with her husband. After calling the pediatrician, there were no stitches required and only a bandaid. Debbie's 2 oldest kids were playing in the bathroom when one of them tripped and accidentally pushed her little brother into the faucet. There was blood everywhere and Debbie started crying. Her 2 oldest kids panicked and it was like a horror movie. Debbie's boyfriend calmly picked up her son and found the hole. He put pressure on it and it stopped bleeding. Debbie is excited for her
JenAZ
Does anyone have a "wishlist" that has all the PC products listed on it? I know that is the well stocked kitchen wishlist, but I need all the items. I need something for a shower that was booked this weekend for next weekend. YIKES!

Thanks...totally didn't even look on CC. That is what I needed.

Silly Question...

SO: What does the whole catalog cost? If Bill Gates asks me when I am in his neighborhood (he does live in my town, you know!) what does one of every item in the catalog cost, what is the answer? (not a joke...)

$10.049.50

chefann said:
$10.049.50

You are a SICK SICK woman and I mean that in the nicest and most respetful way...

Thanks to the miracle of Excel. I wouldn't add it all up by hand, Dena - too much margin for error. :D

chefann said:
Thanks to the miracle of Excel. I wouldn't add it all up by hand, Dena - too much margin for error. :D

You never cease to amaze me!:)

Lol
Denarella said:
You are a SICK SICK woman and I mean that in the nicest and most respetful way...

LOL
I needed that laugh!! It's been a crazy week!!

Last Wednesday my husband was on his way home from work on a different route after giving a friend a ride home. Well he moved to the right slower lane a few blocks from our home and thought to himself "Why did I do that, now I'm behind this slow moving truck?" Well right after that a van pulls up in the spot my husband just got out of. My husband hears screeching tires and the poor lady in the van gets rear ended.

God is so good. He takes care of us all the time, but what a blessing to actually see it. Oh we definitely saw it this weekend. Read on!!!

We were in the ER Saturday night with my three year old who was suppose to be asleep but instead decided to stick a barrette into the outlet. YIKES! :eek:
I thought I was going to get an extra hour sleep, silly me!! Sparks flew, my oldest daughter (her roommate yelled for help), the pediatrician said go to the ER, heart monitor was put on, and after laying in a hospital bed for a while, thank the Lord she only ended up with two burnt fingers!! And a lesson learned!!

But wait it's not over!!

Sunday night my three year old and her brother were taking their nightly bath. I had my two oldest in there to watch them and what do you know. As soon as I stepped away to nurse my three month old, my three year old stood up (a big no-no with me), tripped and accidentally pushed her two year old brother into the bathroom faucet. There was blood everywhere. My two oldest kids panicked, it was like a scene out of a horror movie. :yuck:
I panicked and started crying after racing to the bathroom with my hubby. He doesn't panic, he picked up our son, found the hole, put pressure and it stopped bleeding. :cry:

After calling the pediatrician again (I should have it on speed dial by now), no stitches are required, only a kiss, and a bandaid with neosporin (if he will ever leave it on). Oh and his 2nd birthday is tomorrow. We are going to the zoo. It's one of our planned homeschool group field trips we take every year, it just happened to fall on his birthday. I am so excited for him.

He on the other hand, has no idea what is going on and what a birthday is! We stayed home today in fear that we would be swept away by a flood or carried away by a tornado. So many freaky things were happening we decided to stay in the house in the closet!! LOL Just kidding, but we did stay home. I hope no animals get loose at the zoo tomorrow! :rolleyes:

I'm going to bed now. I should rest and save my strength in case I have to outrun some wild animals with the stroller. Hubby has taken the day off to go with me, thank you JESUS!! LOL He runs faster than I do!

Debbie :D

I think God only gave me one child for just this reason! LOL!

My boyfriend is the traffic sergeant with our local police department. We were at a friend's house Friday night sitting around the dining room table when he got the page.

4 college kids, speeding, misjudged the turn, right into a utility pole. Driver - Culinary Arts student at Johnson and Wales college, three other college students from our area in the car. It took 45 minutes to extract them from the car. The driver was dead almost immediately. The boy sitting behind him died two nights ago and the other two walked away. These are the 4 and 5 local college students to die within the last year due to drugs or alcohol. Obviously its too early to tell on these boys but they had a beer and a shot of tequilla before they left the dorm room and were speeding down the highway.

I'm terrified for our children to grow up. My son is eight. I love how naive he is about life and I wish I could hold onto him at this age forever. I love that he still wants to be protected and walks up to me for no reason to kiss me and say he loves me.

These children were honor roll students and athletes. They were raised as good children but one night made a bad decision. It seems to happen more and more nowadays.

Two weeks ago, it was kids drag racing. Halloween, a 13 yr was hit but an adult driving with no lights on because he was high on prescription medicine. I wish we could protect them forever. No matter how much we teach them, common sense is all on them....:(

DebbieSAChef said:
LOL
I needed that laugh!! It's been a crazy week!!

Last Wednesday my husband was on his way home from work on a different route after giving a friend a ride home. Well he moved to the right slower lane a few blocks from our home and thought to himself "Why did I do that, now I'm behind this slow moving truck?" Well right after that a van pulls up in the spot my husband just got out of. My husband hears screeching tires and the poor lady in the van gets rear ended.

God is so good. He takes care of us all the time, but what a blessing to actually see it. Oh we definitely saw it this weekend. Read on!!!

We were in the ER Saturday night with my three year old who was suppose to be asleep but instead decided to stick a barrette into the outlet. YIKES! :eek:
I thought I was going to get an extra hour sleep, silly me!! Sparks flew, my oldest daughter (her roommate yelled for help), the pediatrician said go to the ER, heart monitor was put on, and after laying in a hospital bed for a while, thank the Lord she only ended up with two burnt fingers!! And a lesson learned!!

But wait it's not over!!

Sunday night my three year old and her brother were taking their nightly bath. I had my two oldest in there to watch them and what do you know. As soon as I stepped away to nurse my three month old, my three year old stood up (a big no-no with me), tripped and accidentally pushed her two year old brother into the bathroom faucet. There was blood everywhere. My two oldest kids panicked, it was like a scene out of a horror movie. :yuck:
I panicked and started crying after racing to the bathroom with my hubby. He doesn't panic, he picked up our son, found the hole, put pressure and it stopped bleeding. :cry:

After calling the pediatrician again (I should have it on speed dial by now), no stitches are required, only a kiss, and a bandaid with neosporin (if he will ever leave it on). Oh and his 2nd birthday is tomorrow. We are going to the zoo. It's one of our planned homeschool group field trips we take every year, it just happened to fall on his birthday. I am so excited for him.

He on the other hand, has no idea what is going on and what a birthday is! We stayed home today in fear that we would be swept away by a flood or carried away by a tornado. So many freaky things were happening we decided to stay in the house in the closet!! LOL Just kidding, but we did stay home. I hope no animals get loose at the zoo tomorrow! :rolleyes:

I'm going to bed now. I should rest and save my strength in case I have to outrun some wild animals with the stroller. Hubby has taken the day off to go with me, thank you JESUS!! LOL He runs faster than I do!

Debbie :D

Debbie -

although I am sure none of that was funny while it was happening.......the way you tell it now is hilarious! That will surely be a "Weekend to Remember" for your whole family, and the stories will be told for years!:D :D :D

chefann said:
$10.049.50

That's w/o tax and shipping, I would guess.... ??

And how do you know so much?? :eek:

LOL Amanda - here's an inside scoop:

ChefAnn is really the 'nom de plume' pseudonymn for Doris Christopher - what else would she possibly do in her 27th year with Pampered Chef, other than start an online resource for PC consultants??!!! JK - we really know ChefAnn is Marla's alter ego...

(we love you, Ann/Doris/Marla!) God Bless, Take Care

-praying for Paige and her family-

That's pretty funny, Scott. Completely wrong, but funny. :)I used the Excel spreadsheet that lists all the products (it's in the files here, saved as Products.zip); deleted the retired stuff, and let the software add it together.

I used the Excel spreadsheet that lists all the products (it's in the files here, saved as Products.zip); deleted the retired stuff, and let the software add it together.[/QUOTE]

Please share!

Ann said:
I used the Excel spreadsheet that lists all the products (it's in the files here, saved as Products.zip); deleted the retired stuff, and let the software add it together.

Please share![/QUOTE]

scottcooks said:

ChefAnn is really the 'nom de plume' pseudonymn for Doris Christopher - what else would she possibly do in her 27th year with Pampered Chef, other than start an online resource for PC consultants??!!! JK - we really know ChefAnn is Marla's alter ego...

Sorry, Ann. This made me laugh out loud! (I scared my daughter I laughed so loud.)

I do love all the info you contribute to the site. You're knowledge is wonderful and we all love you!!! :D

scottcooks said:

I have long suspected this. ;)

Actually, I just bow to Ann's remarkable abilities and rejoice in the fact that she shares them with us. :love:

1. What is the Wishlist of All Pampered Chef Products?

The Wishlist of All Pampered Chef Products is a list of all the products offered by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking and entertaining products.

2. How do I create a Wishlist of All Pampered Chef Products?

To create a Wishlist of All Pampered Chef Products, you can visit the company's website and browse through the products. When you find a product you are interested in, you can click on the "Add to Wishlist" button to add it to your list.

3. Is there a limit to how many products I can add to my Wishlist?

No, there is no limit to how many products you can add to your Wishlist of All Pampered Chef Products. You can add as many products as you want, and you can also remove or edit them at any time.

4. Can I share my Wishlist of All Pampered Chef Products with others?

Yes, you can share your Wishlist of All Pampered Chef Products with others by clicking on the "Share" button on the website. This will generate a link that you can send to others or share on social media.

5. Does creating a Wishlist of All Pampered Chef Products mean I have to purchase all the items on the list?

No, creating a Wishlist of All Pampered Chef Products does not require you to purchase any of the items on the list. It is simply a way for you to keep track of the products you are interested in and to share them with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies