• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using the Wedding Registry for Other Things

In summary, the local radio station uses local businesses to help needy families at Christmas. They were talking about a family that just lost everything to a house fire and how it would be nice to set up something like an online registry with the complete kitchen wishlist for someone like that. I sent in a suggestion to the HO and got the automated email response. Anyone have any suggestions?
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
We have a local radio station that uses local businesses to help needy families at Christmas. They were talking about a family that just lost everything to a house fire.
I think it would be nice to set up something like the online registry with the complete kitchen wishlist for someone like that. I sent in a suggestion to the HO and got the automated email response.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!

that would be great!
Maybe if they had a main registry with a few options on occasion like wedding, birthday, house-warming.Or maybe set it up like a fundraiser for a family? People could buy them items AND they could get the cash donation.

You could do a catalog show and have them buy things for the family and then use the free product to get more items.

I think the catalog show would work easier too.If you add all the items to ONE guest order under the name of the receiving family, there's only ONE "ship to host" amount, then build in each paying customer with zero items and the amount they paid (their items with tax but no shipping). As the consultant, I would pay the one $4.25 "ship to host" fee and call it done. :D That way all the warranties are under the receiving family name and not each individual paying customer, AND you just did a favor to all the customers who are donating by saving them a shipping cost. ;)In the notes section on the summary tab of the show, put that all of the items are donations for a family who had a house fire. I'm assuming that corporate can see those comments.

I was curious about this too. We have what the call Challenge houses in town. A couple or person lives there and basically does ministry work out of the house, while they live there. They help out the community and such. Lower income areas and the likes. I wondered what the best way would be for them to be able to choose the products they wanted in the house, and then have people buy them for them. Husband suggested having them make a list and do it LIKE a registry. I wanted to do a "show" but invited governement and church and other local people to the house to see what all goes on there. Any suggestions?

What is the purpose of using the wedding registry for other things?

Using the wedding registry for other things allows couples to create a list of desired gifts for their wedding guests to purchase. These gifts can be traditional household items or services, as well as experiences or donations to a charity.

Can I use the wedding registry for non-traditional gifts?

Yes, you can use the wedding registry for non-traditional gifts such as experiences, donations to a charity, or even cash funds for a honeymoon or home down payment. Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of products and services that can be added to your registry.

How do I create a wedding registry for other things with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy. Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create a registry and add items from our product catalog or even create custom gifts like cooking classes or kitchen makeovers.

Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your registry at any time. Simply log into your account and click on the "Edit Registry" button. You can then add or remove items as needed.

What happens to items that are not purchased from my wedding registry?

If there are items on your registry that are not purchased, you have the option to purchase them at a discount after your wedding. You can also choose to exchange the items for other products or keep them on your registry for future events or occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • reba515
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • DebPC