1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Winging a Wedding Registry

1. Niki Kate

Niki Kate Novice Member

Is it possible to have a Wedding Registry on Pampered Chef? My cousin just booked one with me, and I'm willing to wing it. But, I'm stunned that Pampered Chef doesn't have a system set up.

Does anyone have suggestions or experience with doing a wedding registry? HELP!

Right now I have her making her account and her wishlist. How do I go on from there?

Jan 23, 2016
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I put one in my news section. I adjust it as products are purchased. It's time-consuming, but it works. I don't have any wedding showers on the immediate schedule, or you could check mine out. I simply include a note about how to order followed by the list. I divide the list between what is wanted (listed first) and what has already been purchased. As items are purchased I moved them down to the appropriate list.

PC used to have a registry. Items purchased through the registry couldn't be added to shows. The bride and groom had to go in and essentially close the registry themselves. It was odd. I keep hoping they'll come out with one. Maybe that will be part of the Feb 1 launch. [She said, with great hope.]

Jan 25, 2016
  3. It would be fantastic if they could come up with a registry, then we could promote to Baby Showers too.

Jan 26, 2016
  4. Niki Kate

Niki Kate Novice Member

I'm really surprised of Pampered Chef hasn't jumped on this. Between wedding registries, bridal parties, baby showers, I really think that they're missing out. And if they did registries they could do things like graduation parties, where people can buy things for the graduate or going to college or into their first apartment. It just doesn't make sense to leave this off.

Feb 16, 2016
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted