• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Medium Bar Pan Fit on the Large Rack?

In summary, the woman was asking about a rack to help move a stone in and out of the oven easier, but she may not have been aware that we only have one size of stone. She needs oven mitts if she wants to use the rack.
It seems like it should, but want to check with the experts before telling a customer it will.

I just went to my kitchen and tested -

Yes it will but there is about 1 inch or so on EACH side - so its not very secure - hth!

Just out of curiosity, why would you want to use a rack with a bar pan?

raebates said:

that was my first thought too....inquiring (nosey) minds.....

raebates said:

That is what I was thinking also.

I don't know, jsut received an email from a past guest through my website asking about a rack.

Some people think you have to use a rack with stoneware. Be sure to let your guest know that it's not necessary. I'm sure you know this, but the rack is simply to make moving a stone in and out of the oven easier. Since the bar pan has handles, using a rack doesn't make much sense.

I wonder if she was actually thinking about the Rectangle Stone? The answer to that is no.

There is a Medium Rect stone? I thought we only had one size -

Either way - she needs oven mitts! ;)

PamperedDor said:
There is a Medium Rect stone? I thought we only had one size -

Either way - she needs oven mitts! ;)

It's the medium bar pan she was asking about. I mentioned the rectangle stone thinking the guest might be talking about that instead of the bar pan.

I don't know exactly what the woman is thinking... maybe she has dexterity issues and wants the rack to make it easier to pick up???

I've had people at shows ask about the racks because, "You have to have the rack so that the stone isn't right on the oven rack." They thought the stones shouldn't be put directly on the oven rack, and thought that was the purpose of the stoneware rack. People make all kinds of weird assumptions.

1. Will the Medium Bar Pan Fit on the Large Rack?

Yes, the Medium Bar Pan is designed to fit perfectly on the Large Rack. They are both part of the same product line and have been sized to work together for optimal performance.

2. Can I use the Medium Bar Pan on a different brand's large rack?

We cannot guarantee that the Medium Bar Pan will fit on a different brand's large rack. We recommend using our products together for the best results.

3. How much weight can the Medium Bar Pan hold on the Large Rack?

The Medium Bar Pan can hold up to 12 pounds on the Large Rack. Please do not exceed this weight limit for safety reasons.

4. Can I use the Medium Bar Pan on the Large Rack in the oven?

Yes, both the Medium Bar Pan and the Large Rack are oven-safe. However, please make sure to follow the temperature and time instructions provided with the products for best results.

5. Can I use the Medium Bar Pan on the Large Rack in the dishwasher?

Yes, both the Medium Bar Pan and the Large Rack are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for longevity and to prevent any potential warping or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deeder
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Deeder
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
bridgetbakes
  • rennea