• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Somebody Be Posting the Updates From Convention?...

In summary, the new products that are being released at the conference are very exciting. consultants that attend the convention are allowed to post updates and pictures for those that are not able to attend. The tote bag that is given to attendees is the same size as last year's.
SummerG
This is my first year as a PC Consultant. I was curious if any consultants will be posting updates about new products, etc from convention or anything?

Thanks!

They usually take those posts off---so u may have to wait--unless a team member calls you from conference
s

Weeellllll....

Conference has been fun so far even though I'm here directorless and clusterless. (I changed my session due to family conflicts) Still, it's been good so far. :)

About the only thing to pass on is wear comfortable shoes!! IF the set up for session 2 and 3 is the same as one, then you'll be doing a whole LOT of walkin'! Registration and the booths are in the Lakeside Center like last year, but the seminars have been all over the complex.

Tote BagIf anyone from Wave 1 checks the board - what does the tote bag you get look like - is that ok to tell us? Just wondering if the bag they give us will work to drag all my crap around or if I need to bring something else!

Thanks!

SummerG said:
This is my first year as a PC Consultant. I was curious if any consultants will be posting updates about new products, etc from convention or anything?

Thanks!

No!..teehee...brain malfunction...too much adrenaline...too much packing...not enough cleaning the house...need to get off the computer...:eek:

Why would they take down the threads that contain the info???? They have their disclaimer so they can't be held responsible, so I don't see the problem???

This is printed at the bottom of each page:

ChefSuccess.com is in NO WAY affiliated with The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
ChefSuccess.com takes no responsibility for the content of the posts contained in this site.

Because it is rude to spoil the surprise. I have no problem with suggestions - ie. I highly suggest you bring lots of film as you want to be able to take lots of pictures of the new products - or something along those lines. But, when people post stuff that is being unveiled at conference, there are those of us who can't help but to look! I also have no problem with someone emailing or sending a PM to someone who can't make it or lives too far away.

If anyone has any news from Conference, Would you please email me???Hey! If anyone learns anything from conference, would you personally email me? [email protected] I would love to get some scoop since I was not able to make it this year!! Thanx in advance!!
Roxane Guest
Director in Texas

I guess I should have been more specific...I'm not attending convention. So how/when will those that do not attend find out about the new products?

I am a consultant for another home-based business and on the company bulletin board, consultants that attend convention post the updates and pictures for those that are not able to attend. I was under the impression that because this board is not PC regulated that this would be something that would be allowed?

Thanks!

If someone feels like divulging the recruiting incentive early, e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks!

Last edited:
Me toodeleted e-mail

Last edited:
The bag is the same size as last year's. Not sayin' anything more about it. :)

And, YES, the new stuff is very, very, very exciting. I can't wait until the rest of you know about it, too, so we can ALL have fun being excited. :D

Me TOO!!!
supergirljennie said:
If someone feels like divulging the recruiting incentive early, e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks!

ME TOO!!!! Although, I will be finding out at cluster meeting coming up when my director gets back(Wave 1) I'm really really really excited!!!

PLEASE!! I'm losing sleep here!! My cluster is in wave 3!I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW MORE INFO!!! PLEASE, I'm DESPERATE!!!:D :D :D

My email address is [email protected];)

Thank you to whoever wants to indulge me!!!:D ;)

Pretty PleasePlease someone email me all the juicy details...I wasn't able to go to conference this year I have a 15 month old who just hangs on my legs everywhere I go so I didn't think it would be a good idea this year.

[email protected]

Me Too, Please!I would love info emailed to me too. I, also, have a baby at home that made it impossible to attend this year, but I am DYING to know about the new products!
Thanks!
Amy

[email protected]

Want to know!I want to know too!! Email me at [email protected] or PM me with ALL the juicy details. I wont be going this year, so i want to know!! I dont think i can wait any longer!

I really want to know what open stock they are coming out with for the executive line.... hope that 10" saute pan is!!!

Thanks in advance!

the reason we are not suppose to post any conference information publicly yet is because we are only in Wave 1 right now...wave 2 starts thursday and then wave 3 on next Monday...
Can't wait to fly out Thursday AM out of Cleveland!!!!

Me too please!Hi! I would love all the info on the new stuff too pretty please! Thanks!

[email protected]

I would love the info:) I can't wait til my director gets back. I couldn't go this year, 5 month old twins.

[email protected]

THANKS

ME Too!!!!

Please send me the info

ME TOO!!
I am not going to conf. this year, went last year for first time...
I will be in Mexico when my hospitality cluster comes back and has their after conference meeting!!!!!!!
So it is really killing me!
I leave on the 20th...so someone PLEASE spoil the fun... just for me!!!
I won't tell anyone else!
[email protected]

Me tooIf anyone is sharing I would like to know what happening. Pleae send to
[email protected].

Thanks a bunch

:) :)

Me too! I'm dying to know anything!!!

[email protected]

PS. Has anyone gotten an email with spoilers yet?

I had a call earlier and was told this -

60 news items - 40 brand new and 20 re-design. He wouldn't tell anything else.

I hope they let this post.

whiteyteresa said:

Thanks Teresa! How exciting!!!:D Anymore want to share with me??? Please e-mail me privately at [email protected]!

I want in on the news too! Couldn't justify going this year.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Tracie

whiteyteresa said:

Is that more than this past season? Were there like 40 new products for Spring? Just curious??

At our last cluster meeting, we discussed whether the huge amount of new products each season was hurting recruiting. I just started last July & already 80 new products have come out. That doesn't include the supposed 60 new ones for this season! Does anyone think that would turn off new recruits who may worry they can't remember or buy all of them? I don't think the huge amount helps my sales either. I only occasionally have guests buy the new products-even the colored ones only offered in one season.

I would like to jump on the bandwagon too and get some conference news!!

[email protected]

I would love to know tooIf someone would be so kind to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

whiteyteresa said:

Thanks that is sooooo cool!!! Can't wait.

Anyone have anymore exciting information please email me. My email is below my name. I'd love to hear more, and it just gives me a head start on thinking. I wish I could of gone :mad: Oh well there is next year! :) Thanks you all!

Last edited:
Please e-mail me tooI'd love to hear about how the conference is going in Chicago. I know that our products in Canada are pretty much the same.

[email protected]

oh, i want to know too. a fellow consultant got to go and i cannot wait for her to get back. when is the first wave over?

I will not share the news, except that you guys will be AMAZED. My first conference, and it was AWESOME !!!! It was a lot of walking, and late nights (I had my cluster staying ast my house with me, and I have had 12 hours sleep since Sunday) WORTH IT!!!!!

Confrence was AWSOME this year, with being a new consultant I have nothing to compare it to. There are A LOT of new items and I will say this I can't wait to purchase what I did not earn in June sell a thon. I love allmost everything that they came out with. Bring walking shoes because there is a lot of walking!!

We're not sayin' nothin'!

You really don't want the surprise spoiled and Doris swears us to secrecy.

It was great. As usual, not nearly enough time to sleep. Yes, comfortable shoes are a must and the bag is big enough to haul your stuff around.

Want new product newsI was not able to go to conference this year, because of trying to pay off hubby's hospital bills. Can anyone please e-mail me what was new at conference. My e-mail is: [email protected] Thank-You!!!!!:) :)

chefjeanine said:
You really don't want the surprise spoiled

Spoiled until when? Will we get an email from corporate or something? How is all the news released and when?

My director just called and told me to schedule a meeting with all of the other consultants in our area. She was to share everything with us then

I can't wait until then. She said that she should be home by tomorrow evening. Man I can't wait.

SummerG said:
Spoiled until when? Will we get an email from corporate or something? How is all the news released and when?

I'm with you!!!!

Shoes?Everyone keeps saying "wear walking shoes". Does that mean tennis shoes? I don't have any shoes that I would walk a lot in except tennis shoes and goodness knows it would not be a good time to break in new shoes! Would tennies be appropriate or not??:confused:

Tara

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views