• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Professional Lids Fit Exec?

In summary, the professional lids are compatible with all Exec products, dishwasher and oven safe, BPA-free, and available for individual purchase.
AmyjonesPC
Does anyone know if the 12" Professional lid will fit the 12" Executive Skillet?

I haven't tried the lid, but the steamer from the Prof set fits the Exec set.

I remember hearing somewhere that they do.

HO told me no???I called to double check for a customer and they said no the 12" executive skillet lid would not fit the 12" professional stir fry? So I took them for their word and did not suggest she buy it. Maybe others can cofirm who have the two different pieces? :confused:

NopeI had the same question so I called on it. The word from HO is they DO NOT. The edges are different so the fit is different.

No it does not fit. I did try it. Also, the design of the professional line seems to be a little bit better than the executive.

12" Exec. Skillet
AmyjonesPC said:
Does anyone know if the 12" Professional lid will fit the 12" Executive Skillet?

I tried my professional lid and it sets down in the Exec. skillet, not around the top rim. ( this may cause scratching of the nonstick interior) My suggestion get the Exec. lid.

Yeah that.
I have the prof. lid and the 12" Exec skillet. The lid "lays" inside the skillet and sort of can wobble around. I was really nervous that it'd scratch my new "Precious" and so I took it off. LOL
:eek:

1. Will the professional lids fit the Exec line of products?

Yes, the professional lids are designed to fit all of our Exec products, providing a snug and secure fit for a variety of cooking needs.

2. Are the professional lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, our professional lids are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

3. Can I use the professional lids in the oven?

Yes, our professional lids are oven safe up to 425°F, making them perfect for use in the oven or on the stovetop.

4. Are the professional lids BPA-free?

Yes, all of our professional lids are made with BPA-free materials to ensure the safety and health of our customers.

5. Can I purchase the professional lids separately?

Yes, our professional lids are available for individual purchase, so you can replace a lost or damaged lid or add to your collection as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies