• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will My Recent Activity Qualify Me for the Fall Product Kit?

In summary, the Fall Product Kit includes a variety of pre-selected kitchen tools and cookware for the fall season. It cannot be customized, but additional items can be purchased. As an active consultant, you must generate at least $150 in sales every 3 months. If you do not meet this requirement, your account will become inactive but can be reactivated by meeting the sales requirement within the next 3 months. Products from the kit cannot be returned or exchanged, but damaged or defective items can be replaced by contacting customer service.
jenniferp417
I was inactive. I submitted a show on Friday that will bring back to active status. :D

Will that be soon enough to get me the box of fall paperwork and stuff at the end of this month?

It should.

How late does an inactive consultant have to reactivate and still receive the fall paperwprk?

Thanks, Kate!

When they reactivate it will be sent with in a year of going inactive. I had a consultant that would turn in 1 show a year for about 5 years she would get the new box when her show was submitted.

1. What is included in the Fall Product Kit?

The Fall Product Kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware specifically curated for the fall season. It may include items such as a pumpkin-shaped baking pan, apple slicer, and soup pot.

2. Can I customize the products in my Fall Product Kit?

Unfortunately, the products in the Fall Product Kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional items to add to your collection.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the Fall Product Kit?

Yes, as an active consultant, you are required to generate at least $150 in sales every 3 months to remain active. This requirement can be met through personal purchases or sales to customers.

4. What happens if I do not meet the minimum sales requirement?

If you do not meet the minimum sales requirement, your consultant account will become inactive and you will no longer be eligible for commission or discounts on products. However, you can reactivate your account by generating $150 in sales within the next 3 months.

5. Can I return or exchange products from the Fall Product Kit?

Products from the Fall Product Kit cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • ValerieHurtado