• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Home Office Be Mad?? Advertising?

In summary, Home Office encourages consultants to use social media to promote their Pampered Chef business, but it is important to follow advertising guidelines and avoid false or misleading claims. The use of the Pampered Chef logo is allowed in advertisements, as long as it is not altered or used in a damaging way. While there are no specific restrictions on where to advertise, it is important to follow company guidelines and avoid negative associations. Discounts and promotions are allowed in advertisements, as long as they comply with company policies and clearly state any terms and conditions. Consultants do not need approval from Home Office to advertise, but must adhere to company guidelines and policies.
WLMcCoy
Hello... I am writing a (can't think of the word.. brainfart!) we'll say paragraph in our local paper about my marriage. Here's what I want to put..

The bride is a graduate of Valley High School and is working on a degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. She is currently an independent consultant for The Pampered Chef ...

Is that okay??

If it's not paid advertising space, it's considered publicity. That's different from advertising, but is still subject to the policies. As long as it's not one of the top 100 papers in the country, you should be OK.

I would think so, why not?

Newspaper Article!! The word finally came to me!!! DUH!

WLMcCoy said:
Hello... I am writing a (can't think of the word.. brainfart!) we'll say paragraph in our local paper about my marriage. Here's what I want to put..

The bride is a graduate of Valley High School and is working on a degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. She is currently an independent consultant for The Pampered Chef ...

Is that okay??

Just one change I would make...since you are an independent consultant you need to change for (sounds like you are employed by PC) The Pampered Chef to with (means you're independent) The Pampered Chef.
This is just something I had learned.

PCJen said:
Just one change I would make...since you are an independent consultant you need to change for (sounds like you are employed by PC) The Pampered Chef to with (means you're independent) The Pampered Chef.
This is just something I had learned.

Thank you! That actually sounds like less trouble! :)

1. Will Home Office be mad if I advertise my Pampered Chef business on social media?

No, Home Office encourages consultants to utilize social media as a tool to promote their business. However, it is important to follow the company's advertising guidelines and refrain from making false or misleading claims.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo in my advertisements?

Yes, consultants are allowed to use the Pampered Chef logo in their advertising materials as long as it is not altered or used in a way that could be misleading or damaging to the company's brand.

3. Are there any restrictions on where I can advertise my Pampered Chef business?

While there are no specific restrictions on where you can advertise, it is important to follow the company's guidelines and avoid advertising in places that could reflect negatively on the brand or violate any laws or regulations.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions in my advertisements?

Yes, consultants are allowed to offer discounts or promotions in their advertisements as long as they are in compliance with the company's guidelines and policies. It is important to clearly state any terms and conditions of the promotion to avoid any confusion.

5. Do I need to get approval from Home Office before advertising my business?

No, consultants do not need to get approval from Home Office before advertising their business. However, it is important to follow the company's guidelines and policies to ensure that your advertisements are in compliance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ivykeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • noelskitchen