• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with Newsletter Advertising | Pampered Chef Consultant Tips

In summary, the ad generator is a great way to get started advertising with the Pampered Chef. It is affordable and easy to use. The ads that are generated are approved and look similar to the invites. Printing your own ad is possible and can be very successful.
gidgetmarie
Hi Everyone,
Not sure if I am in the right area but here goes. I am new to the Pampered Chef and am having a little trouble getting started, I have some great ideas from my director to advertise in the school newsletters and local neighborhood paper. However I am not sure what I can put in the ad or if there is any sample ads out there to view. If any one has any sample ads or knows where I can view some I would really appreciate it as well as any other advice...:angel:

Gidget
Independent Consultant
Queen Creek, Arizona

On PC website go to Merrill site. Ad Generator is a program for $2.99 that prepares ads for newspapers for you. They are approved text and photos. I have advertised for several months in my local paper with great success. My last recruit came from the ad.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the help I will check it out!!

Wow! That' great information about the Ad generator. I'm going to try that. Thanks!

I actually did and love it so easy and very good. Thank you so much for the information.

OK, so am I missing something? I just signed up for the ad generator subscription, but now how do I generate ads??

Never mind. Figured it out. Duh.

What do the ads look like? I didn't see anything on the Merrill site that gave a sample? And then you just submit what they create to your local paper??

lockhartkitchen said:
On PC website go to Merrill site. Ad Generator is a program for $2.99 that prepares ads for newspapers for you. They are approved text and photos. I have advertised for several months in my local paper with great success. My last recruit came from the ad.

What did your ad say?

it actually looks alot like the invites, not sure how to post the pdf on here if someone wants to tell me I will be happy to put it up for you to see.

Wow I didn't know about the ad generator! I am going to have to go take a look at it!

You can't view them without paying, a downfall of this option. I had always used our logo and created my own wordings. I checked out the ad generator and was pretty impressed. You will love it. You can create as many as you want. I made a spanish version too, to hang up on bulletin boards. When you save it to a cd, you can take it to your paper and they can download for you.

Just to get an idea, how much the ad int he paper cost you?

It cost me 65.00 for the month and it covers the entire East Valley, I live in the Phoenix outskirts so it covers about 6 or 7 towns. Plus it is a free paper that goes out to everyone. The ad is going to go out Friday I will let everyone know if I get anything out of it.

Let us know! I have been thinking about this also. Be interested to hear how it goes for you.

Kelly V.

ad
lockhartkitchen said:
You can't view them without paying, a downfall of this option. I had always used our logo and created my own wordings. I checked out the ad generator and was pretty impressed. You will love it. You can create as many as you want. I made a spanish version too, to hang up on bulletin boards. When you save it to a cd, you can take it to your paper and they can download for you.

Are you able to print your own ad that you make from Merrill?

Yes, you can even save it in your documents.

I have been advertising for the last 6 months in my local paper. The host I got from my very first month of advertising, is now my top consultant on my team. I get between 2-3 calls a month for bookings/orders, so it definitely pays off. My paper is the same cost, $70 month. If you can afford, it is worth it. Even those that didn't call me, I ran into at shows and they mentioned it, so I know my name is getting out there. Remember it is tax deductible too.

What is newsletter advertising?

Newsletter advertising is a form of marketing where businesses pay to have their ads included in newsletters that are sent out to a specific audience. This can be an effective way to reach a targeted group of potential customers.

How does newsletter advertising benefit businesses?

Newsletter advertising allows businesses to reach a highly engaged audience who have already expressed interest in the content of the newsletter. It also provides a cost-effective way to promote products or services to a specific demographic.

What types of businesses can benefit from newsletter advertising?

Any type of business, big or small, can benefit from newsletter advertising. It is particularly useful for businesses looking to target a specific niche market or those with limited marketing budgets.

How do I get started with newsletter advertising?

The first step is to find newsletters that cater to your target audience. You can research online or reach out to newsletter owners directly. Once you've identified a suitable newsletter, you can negotiate rates and provide the necessary materials for your ad.

What are the best practices for creating a successful newsletter ad?

Some tips for creating an effective newsletter ad include keeping the ad visually appealing, including a clear call-to-action, and providing a special offer or promotion for newsletter subscribers. It's also important to track the results of your ad to determine its effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • ChefAggi
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • JenKollaja