• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why was Monster House cancelled?

In summary, the conversation was about the cancellation of a popular show called Monster House and the disappointment of the listeners. They also discussed other shows on TLC and Discovery, including Monster Garage and American Chopper, and expressed their love for the host Steve. They mentioned some of the unique projects featured on Monster House and their admiration for the technology used in the show. Finally, they shared excitement about Steve's new show and their admiration for other shows and hosts on TLC and Discovery.
thechefofnorthbend
So...I just found out that my favorite show has been cancelled...and they did it in like Feb of this year!!! I have been waiting and waiting for the new season to start so when I became a little bit impatient, I called the network (yes, I actually did) and asked what happened. I was told that due to them going back to their roots of programming, they had decided to cancel the program. How does "Monster Garage" and "American Chopper" fit into their 'roots' of programming!!!??? Wouldnt that be like "walk with the dinosaurs" or Walk with the apes" or something along those lines? LOL

I LOVED that show and I REALLLLLLY loved Steve the host...mmmm *drooling*...

Anyone else out there ever watch this?

What show was Monster House? Is this a show on TLC?

Yes, we watch a lot of TLC and Discovery, it was fun show.... much better than the movie

Chef Kearns said:
What show was Monster House? Is this a show on TLC?

It was on Discovery. There was a crew (changed every week) that would completely redo a house to fit a theme. Usually they showed work on at least a couple of rooms, and there would be some big unique project. When they did a "Vegas" house, they put a stripper pole in the bedroom, and the dining room table converted to a gaming table. There was a Christmas Wonderland house with an indoor synthetic skating rink. And if they actually completed it in the week, the crew would win a big set of tools.

We Loved It Too!We are BIG Monster House fans! :D

I really liked the one w/ the beautiful Tuscan dining room, w/a secret door that opened into a speakeasy game/bar room.
We were so jealous of some of the tech. in the space-age home. (We're Trekkies!)

We have it set up on Tivo (and many others) for when they do any re-runs, we'll catch any we missed! :D

BTW, Steve has a new show! :rolleyes:

HE DOES????? what is it? I just love him...my husband thinks I'm a wee bit obsessed, but just because I have a printed out photo of him above my side of the bed...LOL JUST KIDDING

It was a fun show, just as is Monster Garage...mmmm Jesse James...and American Chopper..can those guys get anymore verbal abusive...????

I would love to know what his new show is!

1. What is "Monster House...not the Movie"?

"Monster House...not the Movie" is a fun and interactive Halloween-themed cooking kit from Pampered Chef. It includes a cookbook, cookie cutters, and other tools to help you create spooky and delicious treats for the holiday.

2. Is this kit suitable for children?

Yes, this kit is great for both children and adults. The cookbook includes easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for little ones to help with. Plus, the cookie cutters are kid-friendly and safe to use.

3. Can I use this kit to make non-Halloween treats?

Absolutely! While the kit is primarily designed for Halloween, the cookbook also includes recipes for non-Halloween treats that you can make year-round. The cookie cutters can also be used for other purposes, such as shaping sandwiches or cutting out fun shapes in fruit.

4. Are the recipes in the cookbook difficult?

Not at all! The recipes in the cookbook range from simple no-bake treats to more advanced baked goods. They are all designed to be easy to follow and perfect for cooks of all levels.

5. Can I purchase this kit outside of Halloween season?

Yes, you can purchase "Monster House...not the Movie" at any time of the year. It is a popular item during Halloween, but it is available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant year-round.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies