• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Is Our Food Chopper Better Than Others?

In summary, the chopper has a cover that can be chopped food, Stainless steel blades, Dishwasher safe, and comes with a 5 year warranty.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have customers tell me all the time that they love the food chopper and that it works so much better than others. I usually say, I wish I could tell you why ours is better, but I can't, it just is. So, I ask my fellow Cheffers...Why is our food chopper better than others?

Well, the collar comes off, the blade gaurd comes off, the base opens up to expose the blades...I had one before I knew TPC existed and only the collar came off and the blades became really nasty because I couldn't get at the trapped food, yuck!!

It's like using six knives at one time!

It has stainless steel blades, dishwasher safe and it has a 5 year warranty.:)

another thing to tell your customers is that every 6 times you chop it makes one complete turn, on most food choppers the blade does not turn it stays it one place so all the food doesn't get chopped!!!

Mine is 5 1/2 years old and it is still as sharp as ever!
I don't see it ever needing to be sharpened...

AND of course, if a PIECE of ours breaks you don't have to buy the WHOLE thing over again, like other brands...
At all of my shows, I mention that we have replacement parts... egg slicer, and food chopper are two products that tend to need it the most... but you don't have to dump it in the trash and buy a whole other one... and replacement parts DON'T require shipping costs... only tax!

I've never had to replace a part of mine... but the collar is quite 'used' looking! But it still works fine!

I had a show on Saturday and a guest mentioned she had a PC chopper for years (loved it) and it broke. At the time she said she did not know a PC Consultant so she threw it away and bought an expensive one at Williams & Sonoma. She hates it and it was expensive. Obviously, she ordered one at the party and now has me as a consultant. Ours is better....and I am glad.

ChefNic: My director just ordered a new collar for her chopper and she said it REALLY helps with the appearance. Makes it look brand new again.

Here's why I like like mine better than the one I got rid of after becoming a consultant: The chopper has prongs to show you how to put the darn think back together. I used to feel like an idiot using my old chopper because the blades would never realign with the collar. Now, with the electric plug-type design, I can easily put my chopper back together. (This is not true of the choppers made a few years back - a reason to get people to upgrade to the newer model.)

That's a great point, Bee.

because it's portable and you can chop food right inside the plastic cover -- how many other food choppers can do that?

I love this group! Now I have several reasons why ours is better~

AJPratt said:
ChefNic: My director just ordered a new collar for her chopper and she said it REALLY helps with the appearance. Makes it look brand new again.
I should go ahead and get one!! I had an extra one that got mis-shipped to my house, and I called PC and told them that it was supposed to go to the guest who lived a good hour + away...PC told me to keep it, and they'd send it to the guest who ordered it... Then one of my neighbors needed one, and I said "I have one here!!"
But I agree with you and your director... I should replace my scratched up one...

pchefinski said:
because it's portable and you can chop food right inside the plastic cover -- how many other food choppers can do that?

For a long time I talked about the cover and that anyone could chop onions in their car if the occassion arose!!

1. Why is the Pampered Chef food chopper better than others?

The Pampered Chef food chopper is better than others because of its high-quality, durable materials and innovative design. It is made with stainless steel blades that stay sharp over time, allowing for efficient and precise chopping. The unique plunger design also helps to evenly chop ingredients without any mess or hassle.

2. How does the Pampered Chef food chopper save time in the kitchen?

The Pampered Chef food chopper is designed to make meal prep quick and easy. Its sharp blades and efficient plunger allow for speedy chopping, cutting down on the time it takes to prepare ingredients for dishes. It also eliminates the need for multiple cutting boards and knives, streamlining the cooking process.

3. Can the Pampered Chef food chopper be used for different types of food?

Yes, the Pampered Chef food chopper is versatile and can be used for a variety of foods. It is great for chopping vegetables, fruits, nuts, and even meats. It can also be used to make salsas, dips, and sauces. Its compact size makes it perfect for any kitchen and allows for easy storage.

4. How does the plunger design of the Pampered Chef food chopper prevent mess?

The plunger design of the Pampered Chef food chopper helps to contain the ingredients being chopped, preventing them from flying out of the container. This not only makes for a cleaner and more organized chopping experience but also saves time in cleanup afterwards. The plunger also helps to evenly chop ingredients, ensuring a consistent texture and size.

5. Is the Pampered Chef food chopper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef food chopper is dishwasher safe. The container, lid, and blades can all be safely washed in the dishwasher for easy cleanup. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the product and maintain its sharpness. Simply rinse the blades with warm water and dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jane the PC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • christinaspc