• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is my show not at the picking stage yet?

In summary, "I Know They're Busy But..." is a cookbook that offers quick and easy recipes for busy individuals looking to maintain a healthy diet. The recipes use fresh and wholesome ingredients and include tips for meal planning and prepping. The cookbook also offers a variety of family-friendly recipes and includes modifications for dietary restrictions. No special equipment is needed to make the recipes, and most ingredients can be found at a local grocery store with some substitutions and bulk-buying tips.
britishchef
...my host is really wondering why my other host who's show was submitted the same day has her stuff already and hers hasn't gotten to the picking stage yet!

Could be due to a payment issue, UPS was full, smaller orders get shipped faster, backordered items will slow down the picking stage because they need to make sure they have everything else, etc. You can always call HO to see if the website isn't updated completely or if there is a problem.

It's probably the "smaller orders get shipped faster". I thought it was by the order received so when I saw that the other one had shipped yesterday I told her hers would be right behind it, but it isn't. I called them yesterday and they said it wasn't in their system yet which meant it wasn't in the picking stage.

It is still not picking! So if it ships tomorrow she will get it 9 days after her show. Everyone raved about how fast PC always sends their stuff out, juts my luck... LOL.

I remind everyone that shipments take a little longer at the end of the month. It helps potential hosts see that booking in the beginning or middle of the month results in faster shipments!

Well see, my first show was August 31st, and I thought that one took a little longer because of end of season plus the holiday (Labor Day). It actually shipped quicker than this one will though!

1) How can I maintain a healthy diet while juggling a busy schedule?

With the "I Know They're Busy But..." cookbook, you can easily prepare delicious and nutritious meals in a short amount of time. The recipes are designed to be quick and easy, using fresh and wholesome ingredients. We also offer tips and tricks for meal planning and prepping to make healthy eating more manageable.

2) Are the recipes in "I Know They're Busy But..." suitable for families?

Absolutely! Our cookbook includes a variety of family-friendly recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights. From kid-friendly favorites like mac and cheese to hearty one-pot meals that the whole family will love, there's something for everyone in "I Know They're Busy But...".

3) Can I customize the recipes in "I Know They're Busy But..." to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our cookbook includes a section on recipe modifications for common dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. We also provide alternative ingredient options in case you have any allergies or preferences.

4) Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in "I Know They're Busy But..."?

No, our recipes are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and appliances. However, we do offer recommendations for our Pampered Chef products that can make meal prep and cooking even easier and more efficient.

5) Are the ingredients in "I Know They're Busy But..." recipes easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients in our recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We also offer substitutions for harder-to-find ingredients and tips for buying in bulk to save time and money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • Debunny
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Debunny
Replies