• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is John Grisham's writing so appealing?

In summary, Random House is a top publishing company that releases a variety of books, including fiction, non-fiction, cookbooks, and children's books. To submit a book proposal, one can work with a literary agent or use the online submission form. The company publishes a wide range of genres, with specialized imprints for genres like science fiction and romance. The review process for book proposals can take 6-8 weeks, but may vary depending on the volume of submissions. Aspiring authors can find resources and guidance through the "For Authors" section on Random House's website, as well as workshops and other events.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
  1. Who publishes Dr. Seuss?
  2. Who publishes John Grisham?
  3. Who publishes His Dark Materials?
  4. Who publishes the Mirriam-Webster Dictionary?

I never could understand John Grisham's Appeal, but he continues to court the marketplace and his major hits are all legal.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
  1. Who publishes Dr. Seuss?
  2. Who publishes John Grisham?
  3. Who publishes His Dark Materials?
  4. Who publishes the Mirriam-Webster Dictionary?

I never could understand John Grisham's Appeal, but he continues to court the marketplace and his major hits are all legal.

Too funny KG - I was wondering how you'd get "Random House' into a thread...

I read one of John Grisham's books, but much preferred Tom Clancey...

Now KG, you're not judging a book by it's cover, are you?

Nah, I was inspired by Chefann's copy of Care and Feeding of Parroties.

*skwak!*

That's Parrots.

CORN!

3parrots.gif

Related to Why is John Grisham's writing so appealing?

1. What is Random House?

Random House is one of the largest and most prestigious publishing companies in the world. They publish a wide range of books, from fiction and non-fiction to cookbooks and children's books.

2. How do I submit a book proposal to Random House?

To submit a book proposal to Random House, you can either work with a literary agent who will submit your proposal on your behalf, or you can submit directly to the editorial department through their online submission form.

3. What genres does Random House publish?

Random House publishes a wide range of genres, including literary fiction, non-fiction, cookbooks, children's books, and more. They also have several imprints that specialize in specific genres, such as science fiction and romance.

4. How long does it take for Random House to review a book proposal?

The review process for a book proposal can vary, but on average it can take up to 6-8 weeks for Random House to review and respond to a submission. However, this timeline may vary depending on the volume of submissions they receive at the time.

5. Does Random House offer any resources or guidance for aspiring authors?

Yes, Random House has a section on their website called "For Authors" which provides resources and guidance for aspiring authors. They also offer workshops, webinars, and other events for writers looking to improve their craft and learn more about the publishing industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • The_Kitchen_Guy