• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is it up to the people to hold Congress accountable?

In summary, the "Things That Make Ya Go Hmmm." products are a collection of innovative and unique kitchen tools curated by Pampered Chef to simplify cooking and meal preparation. These products are suitable for anyone, regardless of their cooking skills, and come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. They can be purchased individually or in sets, and should be hand washed for optimal maintenance.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I ran across this quote and thought I would share seeing as how we are about to be drowned by political ads.

Now more than ever before, the people
are responsible for the character of their
Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless
and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate
ignorance, recklessness and corruption."

James A. Garfield, 20th President

Wow...wow

freaking minimum

What do you suppose that says about Nevada and California?

Not to start controversy but what did Nevada do?

hmmmmm....not surprised

Related to Why is it up to the people to hold Congress accountable?

1. What exactly are the "Things That Make Ya Go Hmmm." products?

The "Things That Make Ya Go Hmmm." products are a collection of unique and innovative kitchen tools that have been carefully curated by Pampered Chef to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. Are these products only for professional chefs or can anyone use them?

These products are designed for anyone who loves to cook or wants to make meal prep easier. They are user-friendly and can be used by anyone, regardless of their cooking skills.

3. Do you offer a warranty for these products?

Yes, all "Things That Make Ya Go Hmmm." products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Can I purchase these products in a set or do I have to buy them individually?

We offer a variety of sets that include multiple "Things That Make Ya Go Hmmm." products, as well as individual purchases. You can choose the option that best fits your needs and budget.

5. How do I clean and maintain these products?

Most of our "Things That Make Ya Go Hmmm." products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan. For specific care instructions, please refer to the product's packaging or our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • milkangel