• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why I Should Make Phone Calls Everyday! :)

In summary, the conversation was about the importance of making calls for Pampered Chef and staying accountable in order to achieve success. The participants discussed their own struggles with making calls and shared tips, such as using an alarm or finding an accountability partner. They also mentioned the positive impact of having an accountability partner and how it can lead to increased sales and motivation. The conversation also touched on the challenges of balancing work and family, and the dream of making Pampered Chef a full-time career.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I had planned on making a few calls tonight and I got busy and distracted as usual! :( I know my fault. But had I actually looked at my phone I would have noticed before 9 pm that I had 2 VM's one was from my director at 8 checking in on my calls I said I'd make Monday ( I did do that)

Anyway back to the good news that I have to wait till tomorrow to follow up on! :(:rolleyes: My VM is from someone I don't know and have no idea how she got my contact information. I will find out and be rewarding someone! :D Anywho the message is I'd like to have a catalog show over 4th of July during my family reunion and call and work this out!!! WHAT!!!!!! That never happens but I will be making that call tomorrow and making others while I'm at it! I'm farther from New Orleans than I'd like to be but I'm not giving up yet!!

Congrats on the surprise booking! :D

Katie that is great! I completely understand! I have been saying for 2 days I need to make calls and yet I haven't done it. Today I blamed it on the fact that AT & T was here and I had no phone service for a few hours, but I did have time late this afternoon when I could have made calls. I then said I would make them tonight, well that didn't happen either because we ended up leaving and not getting home until after 9. Anyhow, I need to learn to Eat That Frog and make the calls first, no matter what!! Maybe we can hold each other accountable?

It's easy to "forget" to make those contacts. I use my cell phone alarm to remind myself every evening at 7:15 (if I don't have a show or meeting at that time).

Heather and Katie, I would love to have an accountability partner if you are interested. I have no contact with my director (well, besides seeing her status updates once in a while on her personal FB page).

I also have too many "excuses" why I miss making my calls each day. I like Rae's alarm method. I may implement that :).

Making the calls has become a necessity for me. We can no longer afford living on 1 income and the part time job (at a grocery store :/) in the eves is not giving me enough hours for the income we need. (Going back to work during the day in my career field is not an option having 3 children that need daycare.) Besides, making Pampered Chef as a full time career is my dream :)

Oh, and hooray for your call, Katie! :)

An accountability partner is a great idea! I have one that is not on my team, but is in my cluster. We are not trying to "one up" each other; we are there for support for each other. When I call her and say, I am so behind, we discuss steps to do to get me "caught up". When she calls me and says she doesn't really want to drive 45 minutes away for 3 guests and the host, I tell her that she is "there" for a reason and to go through with it. We talk almost daily, and we tell each other our plans for the next day and we have to follow through or give a real good reason why we didn't. It's awesome to get a call from her after a show to tell me 10 people showed (instead of 3) and she's so happy she went. It's so good when I have organized myself again for the thousandth time, and I am ready for the next step! Find that person and utilize that person. It will make a difference in your sales and your "perserverence".

Sorry for the long reply; I really believe in this. We push each other to succeed.

That is great, jla8279! I see you live in Sanford. I just moved back home to MA last August after living in McLeansville (in between Greensboro and Burlington) for 4 years. Are you in Pam Heim's downline?

Bren706 said:
Heather and Katie, I would love to have an accountability partner if you are interested. I have no contact with my director (well, besides seeing her status updates once in a while on her personal FB page).

I also have too many "excuses" why I miss making my calls each day. I like Rae's alarm method. I may implement that :).

Making the calls has become a necessity for me. We can no longer afford living on 1 income and the part time job (at a grocery store :/) in the eves is not giving me enough hours for the income we need. (Going back to work during the day in my career field is not an option having 3 children that need daycare.) Besides, making Pampered Chef as a full time career is my dream :)

Brenda, I am in the same boat, but PC is my only income. By slacking, things have become way way to tight around our house. So how will we hold each other accountable?

Would phone calls work for you? How often? or I am quite sure we are friends on FB. We could message each other. But I think phone calls would hold us more accountable.

I need to do something for accountability. I also need to figure out how to get my kids to be quiet. It is hard to concentrate when they are playing loudly upstairs.

Angel, try putting together a special basket of quiet activities for the children that is only used specifically while you are making your calls. Special crafts (foam stickers?), coloring books, or other age appropriate things.)

I have the hardest time doing this! :( I am the worst at my follow-ups. I'm a procrastinator with almost everything. I'd really like to fill my calendar FULL of shows, I had a few months where I didn't do any kitchen shows and only catalog shows. I HATE cold-calling, but I feel this is probly gonna be my best bet. Any ideas how I can make this easier for myself?

1. Why is making phone calls important in my role at Pampered Chef?

Making phone calls is an essential part of building and maintaining relationships with our customers. It allows us to personalize our interactions and provide excellent customer service.

2. How many phone calls should I make each day?

We recommend making at least 20-30 phone calls per day to reach a significant number of customers. However, the number may vary depending on your specific role and goals.

3. What are the benefits of making phone calls every day?

Regularly making phone calls can lead to increased sales, improved customer satisfaction, and a stronger customer base. It also allows us to gather valuable feedback and insights from our customers.

4. Can I use other forms of communication instead of making phone calls?

While we encourage making phone calls, we understand that some customers may prefer to communicate through other channels such as email or social media. It's essential to use a combination of communication methods to reach a broader audience and cater to different preferences.

5. How can I make my phone calls more effective?

To make your phone calls more effective, it's crucial to have a clear purpose for each call and be prepared with relevant information. It's also essential to actively listen and address any concerns or questions the customer may have. Additionally, documenting the call and following up with any necessary actions can help ensure a successful outcome.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilchrist_pchef
  • dannyzmom