• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Does My Cat Chew on My Laptop Power Supply? Stupid Question No. 2 Answered!

In summary, my cat chews through power cords and licks grocery bags because he gets a charge out of it.
babyicebean
As I forgot it and skipped to 3, can anyone tell me WHY my cat insists on chewing my laptop power supply?

Plain stupid or does he get something from it?

Maybe it gets a charge out of it. Wow, that was so lame it was physically painful.

I would say just because it is there. Animals can be such difficult things at times and great loving things other times.

My cats do that, too. One year, my cat Mozart was chewing on the Christmas lights. I kept shooing him away, and he kept coming back. Well, he chewed through it and shocked himself! He shot across the living room into the kitchen. When I went to see if he was okay, he hissed at me! I said to him, "Well, I'm not the one that chewed through it!"

My friends at work thought that story was so funny, they started to refer to him as "Sparky."

He's okay (this was 5 years ago), but has never gone near the Christmas tree since.

Oh how I love cat stories!!

My cat "Charlie" (female) will chew on the cord to the light on my nite stand, or the cord to the phone, or anything else she can get her teeth on, in the morning, trying to get me to wake up!! (this usually starts around 5:30 AM)
If that noise doesn't work, then she comes on my pillow to "nip" at the top of my head. If that doesn't work, she will push things off my dresser....any thing to make noise....:mad:
She always gets fed at 6 AM and 6 PM every day.
O how I would LOVE to sleep till 6:30 or even 7 AM....but NO CHARLIE IS HUNGRY!!!

But I Love her.... AFTER breakfast!!!:love:

My girlfriend's cat just had his ... removed and he's been acting strangish like that. She said he chewed her power cord for her laptop into 4 pieces. Then he was hissing at her for about a day.

So my question would be: "Has your cat had any surgeries lately?" :confused:

raebates said:
Maybe it gets a charge out of it.

Wow, that was so lame it was physically painful.

Ah, Rae, I was so sure it was a TKG response, I was surprised to see your name next to it!!

I saw a protective sleeve in my last Cat Fancy, PM me and I'll find the information when I get home. I'm getting a couple for myself.

pampchefsarah said:
Ah, Rae, I was so sure it was a TKG response, I was surprised to see your name next to it!!

KG and I have very similar senses of humor. :rolleyes:

pampchefsarah said:

017.gif

Jessamary said:
My cats do that, too. One year, my cat Mozart was chewing on the Christmas lights. I kept shooing him away, and he kept coming back. Well, he chewed through it and shocked himself! He shot across the living room into the kitchen. When I went to see if he was okay, he hissed at me! I said to him, "Well, I'm not the one that chewed through it!"

My friends at work thought that story was so funny, they started to refer to him as "Sparky."

He's okay (this was 5 years ago), but has never gone near the Christmas tree since.

Maybe I should try that. This isn't my house but it might as well be:

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2007/12/funny-pictures-christmas-tree-cat.jpg

Also, why do cats insist on licking plastic grocery bags?

Related to Why Does My Cat Chew on My Laptop Power Supply? Stupid Question No. 2 Answered!

1. What is "Stupid Question No 2"?

"Stupid Question No 2" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that is designed to make cutting and slicing tasks in the kitchen easier and more efficient. It is a multi-functional tool that can be used for a variety of tasks such as chopping vegetables, slicing fruits, and even cutting through tough meats.

2. How is "Stupid Question No 2" different from other kitchen tools?

Unlike traditional knives, "Stupid Question No 2" has a unique curved blade that allows for faster and more precise cutting. It also has a comfortable grip handle and a non-slip base for added safety and stability while in use. Additionally, it comes with a protective cover for safe storage.

3. Can "Stupid Question No 2" be used for all types of food?

Yes, "Stupid Question No 2" is designed to be versatile and can be used for a wide range of foods, from soft fruits and vegetables to harder meats and cheeses. It is also great for cutting through tough skins and peels.

4. How do I clean and maintain "Stupid Question No 2"?

Cleaning "Stupid Question No 2" is easy and can be done by hand with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It is important to dry the blade thoroughly after washing to prevent rusting. To maintain its sharpness, it is recommended to sharpen the blade occasionally with a knife sharpener.

5. Is "Stupid Question No 2" safe to use?

Yes, "Stupid Question No 2" is designed with safety in mind. The non-slip base and comfortable grip handle make it easy to use without the risk of slipping or cutting yourself. It also comes with a protective cover for safe storage when not in use. However, as with any sharp kitchen tool, it is important to use caution and keep out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies