• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why did my survey suddenly go backwards in progress?

Sorry I don't really know. But I can say that my 2 highest shows didn't have demo's!!!I think it really depends on the crowd. When people new that I did non-demo shows I found myself a whole new customer base.I got the survey but I haven't taken it yet.I received it and it took forever. But no one els so far in my cluster has received it yet.I have recieved it but everytime I go to take it it says there is a problem with my password so I had to email the people. I believe one of my kids changed something in my email format so the only way I can get to links is by hitting
whiteyteresa
I received a survey from PC tonight

Did anyone else?

:chef:

One of my recruits did.

I did. :)

Nope, not me. Can you talk about it?

I got it tonight too.

I also got it!

They were asking about how I did my cooking shows

That's about it

:chef:

Yup, just finished it. Asked how we personally did cooking shows...structure, style, anything special, what we gave away, how we picked recipes, how many we offered, etc.

We had to base it on what WE did, not others not our cluster.

Nothing earth shattering or top secret...did ask an open question about what we'd like to buy for door prizes.

Yup! I just finished!!!

I received it too. Took longer than the 35 minutes they said it would. Interesting questions.

I don't think it is top secret so I'll throw this out. Sounds like they are looking into ways to change our shows. Options I can remember.....(1) do the entire recipe at our house and have the guests do finishing touches, (2) offer work stations and have the guests prepare the recipe with us moving around the room.

They asked if we thought these different shows would increase our sales, bookings, and recruiting.

What do you think? Anyone doing these things? I'd think that it might increase our bookings because some guests don't want to listen to us :eek: :D and even might increase recruiting because there is little talking in front of the crowd....BUT I'd think it would lower sales since they aren't seeing tools demonstrated while we tell them why they need this :)

What are your thoughts???

GeorgiaPeach said:
I received it too. Took longer than the 35 minutes they said it would. Interesting questions.

I don't think it is top secret so I'll throw this out. Sounds like they are looking into ways to change our shows. Options I can remember.....(1) do the entire recipe at our house and have the guests do finishing touches, (2) offer work stations and have the guests prepare the recipe with us moving around the room.

They asked if we thought these different shows would increase our sales, bookings, and recruiting.

What do you think? Anyone doing these things? I'd think that it might increase our bookings because some guests don't want to listen to us :eek: :D and even might increase recruiting because there is little talking in front of the crowd....BUT I'd think it would lower sales since they aren't seeing tools demonstrated while we tell them why they need this :)

What are your thoughts???

Sorry I don't really know. But I can say that my 2 highest shows didn't have demo's!!! I think it really depends on the crowd. When people new that I did non-demo shows I found myself a whole new customer base.

I got the survey but I haven't taken it yet.

I received it and it took forever. But no one els so far in my cluster has received it yet.

I have recieved it but everytime I go to take it it says there is a problem with my password so I had to email the people. I believe one of my kids changed something in my email format so the only way I can get to links is by hitting the forward button. I wonder if that is causing a problem

Yep, I received it, and took it immediately, and just finished. I agree, it did take longer than the 35 minutes.

I got it and will be taking the survey in the morning. I need to focus on my recruiting interview tomorrow.

Got it. Will take it tomorrow.

Got it. Taking it tomorrow as well.

I got it too, just took it. I think it as worth taking!

Yep I got it...just finished...and I'm glad it wasn't just ME who thought it took longer than 1/2 hour... I thought I was being overly exact.

We go into a drawing for a prize...Carving Set (5 people), SA App Plates/Caddy (4 people), and SA Medium Squares with Cranberry Accent (10 people)

I'd love the Carving Set! But heck! Anything would be great!
This survey must have been given out to a lot more consultants, since there's a drawing. Weren't there other surveys where everyone who took it got something?

Yes, plan on about 45 minutes to complete it.

Got it and will take it later.

ChefNic said:
Yep I got it...just finished...and I'm glad it wasn't just ME who thought it took longer than 1/2 hour... I thought I was being overly exact.

We go into a drawing for a prize...Carving Set (5 people), SA App Plates/Caddy (4 people), and SA Medium Squares with Cranberry Accent (10 people)

I'd love the Carving Set! But heck! Anything would be great!
This survey must have been given out to a lot more consultants, since there's a drawing. Weren't there other surveys where everyone who took it got something?

I just used my carving set (the older one) last night and was wishing for the forged set :) But actually, for once, I could use everything they are offering so I'd be happy with ANY prize :love:

mine didn't take longer but it did repeat mid way thru went form 61 percent finished back to before 50%

Related to Why did my survey suddenly go backwards in progress?

1. What is the purpose of the "Received Survey Today" email?

The "Received Survey Today" email is sent to customers who have recently made a purchase from Pampered Chef. The purpose of this email is to gather feedback from our customers about their shopping experience and the products they purchased.

2. How long do I have to complete the survey?

You have approximately 7 days from the date you received the email to complete the survey. After this time, the survey link will expire and you will no longer be able to provide feedback.

3. What happens after I complete the survey?

Once you have completed the survey, your feedback will be reviewed by our team. We take all customer feedback seriously and use it to improve our products and services. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us to continue providing the best possible experience for our customers.

4. Can I skip questions or leave the survey incomplete?

Yes, you have the option to skip questions or leave the survey incomplete. However, we encourage you to answer as many questions as possible to provide us with the most comprehensive feedback.

5. Is my personal information protected when I complete the survey?

Yes, your privacy is important to us. Any personal information collected in the survey will only be used for the purpose of improving our products and services. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ChefJesssica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef