• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why did I wait until the last minute to pack for my move?

In summary, the person is talking about how they're still not done packing their apartment, and they laugh when they think of the same thing that their husband and wife did a year ago. They mention that they're waiting for the elves to come and pack up their stuff.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
...and I'm still not done packing my apartment.

EEK!

Why am I such a procrastinator?

I still have 2 bathrooms and a closet to pack. Or maybe I'll just go to bed and move that myself some other time this weekend.

New houses should come with packing elves!

Ahhh!!! I definitely feel your pain. I spent 2 weeks packing one room!! It doesn't seem like you have as much stuff until you're packing it up!! I REALLY didn't know how much stuff I had until I had to fit everything that I had at from my parent's house into my boyfriend's. Our poor room is filled to the max & THEN I go and start PC. Poor guy!!! Thank God he loves me!!

I have to laugh though, I had him take some cattys to work for the woman that he works with, and the men are more interested that the woman!!!

Jean~

Did you make it?

I am laughing at you only cuz that's the same thing DH and I did when we moved a year ago!

I really want to do something about my terrible procrastination problem.I just never seem to get around to it.

THANK goodness we have not had to pack ourselves on the last 7 moves we have made! We are going to move ourselves this next time but it should be just across the street...they are renovating the homes we live in on base.
I don't look forward to the day DH retires from the Marine Corps and we actually have to pay for movers! LOL!!

last time I moved I ran out of baxes so as our friends were helping us move stuff to the van my sisters and dad were just putting things in boxes. It is hard when you use alot of the stuff.

The movers showed up promptly at 8, had all of my stuff in my house by 11, and then they left.

And now I'm looking at rooms full of boxes, just waiting for the elves to show up to pack.

Oh, and BTW, all of my bathroom stuff is still at the apartment. Have to get that sometime before the day is over so I can brush my teeth :)

Related to Why did I wait until the last minute to pack for my move?

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products to pack my kitchen for the movers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you pack your kitchen efficiently and safely. Our Stackable Cooling Racks, Flexible Cutting Mats, and Collapsible Measure Cups are just a few examples of products that can make packing easier.

2. How can I keep my food fresh during the move?

Our Cold & Carry Set is perfect for keeping your food fresh during a move. It includes a thermal tote, cold pack, and two large square containers that can hold up to 6 cups of food each. It's also great for bringing meals on the go after you've settled into your new home.

3. What products can help protect my fragile items during the move?

We have a variety of products specifically designed for packing and protecting fragile items. Our Bubble-Up® Cake Taker, Stackable Glass Containers, and Quik-Cover® Microwave Splatter Covers are all great options for keeping delicate items safe during the move.

4. Are there any products that can help with unpacking and organizing after the move?

Yes, we have several products that can make unpacking and organizing a breeze. Our Stackable Can Rack, Expandable Utensil Tray, and Modular Mates® Storage Containers are all great for keeping your new kitchen organized and efficient.

5. Can I get any discounts on Pampered Chef products for my move?

We offer a special Moving Bundle that includes some of our most popular products for packing and organizing during a move. It also comes with a discount and free shipping. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details and to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • candiejayne