• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Order Parchment Paper?

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why you may not be able to order parchment paper. These include the product being out of stock, availability varying by country, seasonal availability, the need to create an account, and no minimum order requirement. We apologize for any inconvenience and recommend checking our website or contacting customer service for more information.
its_me_susan
I am trying to order the parchment paper from the supply order on PamperedPartner but it won't let me. Does anyone know why not?

Susan

I think it's a product, not a supply...Not sure, tho.

Thanks. Why is it available as an option? So odd.

What happens?What happens when you try to order it? I was able to do it on a supply order(#6434).

Diane

dianevill said:
What happens when you try to order it? I was able to do it on a supply order(#6434).

Diane

A popup comes out to tell me it's not available.

Hmm..I've ordered it on a paperwork/supply order before.

Have you tried calling Tech Support?

I just tried to order it and it is available on mine.
maybe try and update and try again. #1505

luvs2sellit said:
I just tried to order it and it is available on mine.
maybe try and update and try again. #1505

thanks! I don't know why I can't :(

If you can't order it as a supply item, can you put it through as a personal order with your discount, and then write it off as business expense?

Why Can't I Order Parchment Paper?

There are a few possible reasons why you may not be able to order parchment paper:

1. Is Parchment Paper Out of Stock?

If the parchment paper you are trying to order is currently out of stock, it will not be available for purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Is Parchment Paper Available in My Country?

Our availability of products may vary by country. Please check our website or contact customer service to see if parchment paper is available for purchase in your country.

3. Is Parchment Paper a Seasonal Item?

Some of our products, including parchment paper, may only be available during certain times of the year. If the item you are trying to order is seasonal, it may not be available for purchase at the moment.

4. Do I Need to Create an Account to Order Parchment Paper?

Yes, you will need to create an account in order to place an order for parchment paper. This allows us to process and track your order and also ensures that you receive any relevant updates or promotions.

5. Is There a Minimum Order Requirement for Parchment Paper?

There is no minimum order requirement for parchment paper. You can purchase as little or as much as you need for your cooking and baking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • clshirk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
Replies