• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Open Some Flyers on the Website?

In summary, the conversation is about being denied access to certain flyers and what can be done about it. Possible reasons for denial of access include the flyer being limited to certain customers or consultants, the flyer being expired or no longer valid, or not having the correct permissions. If access is denied, it is not possible to order products from that flyer. To request access or prevent future denials, it is recommended to contact customer service for assistance.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Why are there some flyers that I cannot open? It says that I denied access to the file. There is a chocolate bliss invite that I am interested in viewing. Please help.

Someone more tech-savvy than I will correct me if I'm wrong, but my guess is that it exists in a software application you don't have. For instance, if I use Microsoft Publisher to create a flyer, you'll have to have Microsoft Publisher in order to view it.

Where - which files? On CC or here?

Actually it was a word document. I was trying to open. Its title was something like: Chocolate Bliss Invitation Half page Mine.doc

I made my own invitation. But it has happened a few times. I was wondering if it was posted in the Director part of the site.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble opening some of the flyers on our website. It sounds like you may have accidentally denied access to the file, which is why you're unable to view it. To fix this issue, I recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying to open the flyer again. If that doesn't work, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. They will be able to help you access the chocolate bliss invite and any other flyers you may be interested in viewing. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope you're able to join us for the chocolate bliss event! Have a great day.

1. Why am I being denied access to some flyers?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the flyer is only available to certain customers or consultants. It could also be that the flyer has expired or is no longer valid. If you believe you should have access to the flyer, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I still order products from a flyer that I have been denied access to?

Unfortunately, if you have been denied access to a flyer, you will not be able to order products from it. However, there may be similar products available on our website or in other flyers that you can still purchase.

3. How can I request access to a flyer that I have been denied?

If you would like to request access to a specific flyer, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in obtaining access or provide an explanation as to why you were denied access.

4. Will I be able to access the flyer at a later time if I have been denied access currently?

It depends on the reasons for the denial of access. If the flyer has expired or is no longer valid, it will not be accessible at a later time. However, if the flyer was restricted to certain customers or consultants, you may be able to access it in the future if your status changes. Please reach out to customer service for more information.

5. How can I prevent being denied access to flyers in the future?

To prevent being denied access to flyers, make sure you are logged in to your account and have the correct permissions. If you are a customer, ensure that your account is linked to a consultant. If you are a consultant, make sure you have the proper qualifications for the flyer. If you continue to have issues, please contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chrissy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706