• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Willing to Part with Their Dots Blanket for My Daughter's Christmas Gift?

In summary, The Dots Blanket is made of soft and cozy 100% polyester material, available in sizes 50x60 inches and 60x80 inches. It is machine washable and comes in four colors: blue, grey, pink, and taupe. You can also personalize it with a monogram or name, making it a perfect gift or treat for yourself.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Anyone want to part with theirs? My daughter LOVES the dots and I'm thinking ahead to Christmas.

Carol

Santa is bumping this......

What Dots blanket?

Still searching and hoping for this for christmas gift..... anyone?????

reneeward said:
What Dots blanket?

It was given at Leadership last year (or was it the year before)?

It was this year, 2009.

Love my dots blankie (as my girls call it). I'll ask those who went to Leadership with me if any one would part with theirs.

What is the Dots Blanket made of?

The Dots Blanket is made of soft and cozy 100% polyester material, perfect for snuggling up on cool nights.

What sizes are available for the Dots Blanket?

The Dots Blanket comes in two sizes: 50x60 inches and 60x80 inches, making it suitable for both individual use and for sharing with others.

Is the Dots Blanket machine washable?

Yes, the Dots Blanket is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

What colors does the Dots Blanket come in?

The Dots Blanket is available in four beautiful colors: blue, grey, pink, and taupe. Choose the color that best fits your style and home decor.

Can I personalize the Dots Blanket?

Yes, you can add a personal touch to your Dots Blanket by customizing it with a monogram or name. This makes it a perfect gift for loved ones or a special treat for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kattyschack
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefCKHall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • BethCooks4U