• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's rooting for Gabe Garcia on Nashville Star?

I think Chris Young from years past is the best. I don't hear him on the radio as much as I'd like to, but he's still awesome.
SummerG
Just curious if anybody has been watching Nashville Star? I haven't been keeping up with every episode (not a big fan of country music) but my co-workers cousin is Gabe Garcia! My other co-worker even dated him for a while! He seems to be doing really good so far and we are all excited to see if he makes it to the top. :sing:

I like Gabe and I think he will win - tell them I have said that from day one!

I watch it when I remember. I'm not overly impressed with any of them this season. The blonde teenagers need to be the next to leave.

I watch it, and I enjoy Gabe and Melissa Lawson- She is a BBW, and I love to hear her sing, and she looks terrific. I think they will be the final 2.

I think Melissa and Gabe will be the final two and I hope whoever the runner-up is will go on to have a record deal. They are both definitely heads above the rest.

The two girls need to go next.

Gabe and Melissa are my two favorites.

I agree that the two teenie boppers need to go. They are not mentally ready for everything that is involved.

As does Coffey. What was he thinking last night? He definately was not singing country.

I REALLY enjoyed Pearl Heart's performance last night. If they had performed like that all season, they would not have been booted off last night. However, it does sound like they have a record deal with Jeffrey Steele.:eek:

I live and breathe Nashville Star right now! Can I shamelessly promote Nashville Star radio on XM? www.xmradio.com/nashvillestar -- there's a photo gallery there too of shots I've taken along the way.

We do a companion radio show to the TV show, so the contestants are in studio with us each Wednesday. However... I also have to GO to each episode on Monday night, and along with interviewing the judges... we have to interview the eliminated contestants. Pearl Heart was just in tears last night! They were the hardest.

During our radio show we play back the judges comments and give the contestants a chance to respond. THAT is incredibly entertaining. Especially with guys like Coffey -- who certainly don't hold back.

I can't wait to get Laura & Sofie in this week... heh heh heh...

I love Melissa and Gabe, but I predict Ashlee wins.

I just watched the last two episodes tonight. I think Gabe is GREAT and I like Melissa she is alright, but I think Ashlee has that girl-next-door thing going that will get her far. Def not American Idol...actually I am such an AI fan that I have a hard time watching this show.
Pearl Heart kicked @ss something fierce and I was disappointed to start watching in time to see them go.
The two teenage girls need to go. I hated seeing the one roll their eyes when Jewel told the girls of Pearl Heart that she thought they didn't need to be in the bottom two but the other girls did. I thought, what kids. And I can't listen to them. The one is way better than the other, but still, they need to go, along w/ Coffey. Hey when you have it you have it. He doesn't.
But then again, this is the first time I have watched this show. Maybe I am wrong.

I'm allergic to country music. :) hee-hee

I think that if Pearl Heart performed liked they did on the last show they would have not been voted off. Laura and Sofie definately need to go home. Their attitude stinks. I really like Melissa and Gabe.

I'm headed out to the show -- anyone got a prediction who will be kicked off tonight?

I don't want to name names of who I think should go, but their initials might be L & S.

:-D

I totally agree with you and hope you are right!!! :D

I have watched it from the very first season. This year I am disappointed. There just doesn't seem to be much talent on there to me.

Chris Young from years past is my fav! And u rarely hear him on the radio.

NS does a horrible job promoting their winners and their careers.:mad:

Actually, in several cases, the winners have self destructed under the spotlight. You have to be ready for this, and step up to the responsibilities that come with winning. That means put the bottle down, hire some people, and be willing to work like you've never worked before.

Chris is awesome -- I really like him as a person. I hope good things happen for him.

I took my daughter to the show tonight - she's 11. She had a blast.

Related to Who's rooting for Gabe Garcia on Nashville Star?

What is "Anybody Watch Nashville Star"?

"Anybody Watch Nashville Star" is a reality TV singing competition that aired from 2003 to 2008. It featured aspiring country music artists competing for a recording contract and the title of "Nashville Star".

Who were the judges on "Anybody Watch Nashville Star"?

The judges on "Anybody Watch Nashville Star" varied throughout the different seasons, but some notable judges include country music artists such as Trace Adkins, Jewel, and John Rich.

How did contestants audition for "Anybody Watch Nashville Star"?

Contestants could audition for "Anybody Watch Nashville Star" by attending open call auditions, submitting a video audition, or by being invited to audition by the show's producers.

What happened to the winners of "Anybody Watch Nashville Star"?

The winners of "Anybody Watch Nashville Star" received a recording contract and some went on to have successful careers in country music, including Chris Young, Miranda Lambert, and Kacey Musgraves.

Is "Anybody Watch Nashville Star" still airing?

No, "Anybody Watch Nashville Star" ended in 2008 after six seasons. However, the show was briefly revived in 2012 and 2013 with a new format and judges, but it has not aired since then.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg