• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Rocking the Top 50 on CC? Congrats Chefgirl2!

In summary, Chefgirl2 (Elaine) has been with Pampered Chef for 5 years and is known for her exceptional customer service and ability to connect with clients. Her favorite products include the Quick Cooker and Rockcrok, and she stays up-to-date with new products and recipes through trainings and trying out products herself. She also offers virtual cooking parties for clients to learn about Pampered Chef products and earn free and discounted items.
lacychef
Hey, I was just checking out the top 50 on CC.....congrats Elaine at the top level! I was happy to see a fellow cheffer's name so high at the top!
CONGRATS:D :cool: :)

WooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Go sistah go!!!!
I am SO proud of you!!!!

I saw that, too, that's awesome Elaine!! :D

Great job Elaine!

Yay!!! Elaine!!! Way to work that business!!!! You go girl! :D ;) :D

Go Elaine!! That's awesome!:D

Good Job!!! Keep up the good work:D

how cool is that!! Congratulations!!

Awesome! I'll have to look it up tonight. Go Elaine!

Way to go Elaine!!! Makes me feel better to know that it can be done in this area!!!!

Wow! Thanks for your kind words!! I really appreciate them right now! I have been swamped with kids and obligations. It didn't occur to me that I might be on the list!

My PC outlook has really changed this year! I also took on payng the mortgage and my car payment...so now I have to be consistant. Yikes!!

Congrats!! Nice work!!

Congratulations! How awesome! Way to go!

Related to Who's Rocking the Top 50 on CC? Congrats Chefgirl2!

1. How long has Chefgirl2 (Elaine) been with Pampered Chef?

Chefgirl2 (Elaine) has been with Pampered Chef for 5 years now! She joined our team in 2016 and has been an amazing addition ever since.

2. What makes Chefgirl2 (Elaine) stand out as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Chefgirl2 (Elaine) is known for her exceptional customer service and her ability to connect with her clients. She truly cares about helping others and going above and beyond to make sure they are satisfied with their Pampered Chef products.

3. What is Chefgirl2 (Elaine)'s favorite Pampered Chef product?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, Chefgirl2 (Elaine) has many favorite products, but she particularly loves the Quick Cooker and the Rockcrok. She loves how versatile and easy to use they are, making cooking and meal prep a breeze.

4. How does Chefgirl2 (Elaine) stay up-to-date with new Pampered Chef products and recipes?

Chefgirl2 (Elaine) attends regular trainings and workshops provided by Pampered Chef to stay updated on new products and recipes. She also loves trying out new products herself and sharing her experiences with her clients.

5. Can I host a virtual cooking party with Chefgirl2 (Elaine)?

Yes, absolutely! Chefgirl2 (Elaine) offers virtual cooking parties where she will demonstrate Pampered Chef products and recipes for you and your friends. It's a fun and easy way to learn about our products and earn some free and discounted items!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
MGG