• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's in Hartselle, AL for 2 Weeks?

In summary, you can still attend a Pampered Chef party while you're in Alabama for 2 weeks. You can find a consultant in Alabama by using the "Find a Consultant" tool on the website. You can also purchase products online while in Alabama and there are exclusive products only available in the state. Additionally, you can earn host rewards for hosting a party in Alabama.
Sheila
Gold Member
I decided on the spur of the moment to come home with my sister for a couple of weeks. So the kids & I are in Hartselle, AL (between Decatur & Birmingham) for 2 weeks.

So if any of you are in the area, speak up! :D

Darn it, I'm not that close. But if you're up for a road trip, we're celebrating a birthday on Sunday! Google says it'd be about a 4 hour drive, so it's probably not worth it for just the day, though.

No, I've already traveled from Japan to Anchorage, Alaska - Seattle, Washington - Dallas, Texas & now Hartselle, AL. I'm pretty much DONE with the traveling! LOL Anybody who wants to meet up would have to be willing to come to me! ;)

Related to Who's in Hartselle, AL for 2 Weeks?

1. Can I still attend a Pampered Chef party while I'm in Alabama for 2 weeks?

Yes, absolutely! You can either attend a local party in Alabama or host a party yourself during your stay. Our consultants are happy to accommodate your schedule and location.

2. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Alabama?

You can easily find a consultant in Alabama by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your location and it will provide you with a list of consultants in your area.

3. Can I purchase products online while I'm in Alabama?

Yes, you can purchase products online while you're in Alabama. Our website is accessible from anywhere and our consultants can also assist you with placing an online order.

4. Are there any exclusive Pampered Chef products in Alabama?

Yes, there are exclusive products that are only available in Alabama. These products are often inspired by southern cuisine and cooking styles, so be sure to check them out while you're there!

5. Can I earn host rewards if I host a party while I'm in Alabama?

Absolutely! You can earn host rewards for hosting a party in Alabama just like you would if you hosted a party in your home state. Our consultants will work with you to ensure you receive all of your rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • ChefJWarren
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies