• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Going to the Mng on Wednesday Night?

In summary, the person is planning on going to Howlin at the Moon on Thursday night with their cluster of friends. They are unsure about what time they will get back from their other activities. They are also going to crash wave 2.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I know Deb Jennings and I will be there. Anyone else?

I will see if I can make it. We get to Chicago around 1130 and am not sure what we all have planned!!

I still am not sure if I can go Wed. either...depends on what my cluster is doing. If I can, I would like to go to the MNG both Wed and Thursday so I can meet more of you all!

I'm hoping to be there. I'm still not sure what time our reservations are. :( I'd much rather be with you guys!

I'm the only one going from my cluster, so I was planning on taking some nice dips in the pool....;) I'm also getting there like 9AM tomorrow morning, so I figured I'd do some shopping....:D

I am planning to go Wednesday and possibly Thursday, the rest of the girls in my cluster want to go to Howlin at the Moon on Thursday so that night is still up in the air.

I'll be there for both!

You are hanging out with me!!! I will call you once I get to the hotel.

Ginger428 said:
I'm the only one going from my cluster, so I was planning on taking some nice dips in the pool....;) I'm also getting there like 9AM tomorrow morning, so I figured I'd do some shopping....:D

i am not sure what time my cluster will get back from doing things so i will come if i am free and not exhausted. they have a full day planned for us.

I also just found out we are going to another dinner wit our directors on Thursday night. I have no idea what time we're getting back from that either. :/ I'm bummed because I have the prettiest bag EVER made up :/

I am crashing wave 2--woo hoo!!

As long as the wave 1-ers keep their mouths shut...

Ginger428 said:

You'd better swim before Friday. High temp is in the 70's.

Related to Who's Going to the Mng on Wednesday Night?

1. Who is hosting the meeting on Wednesday night?

The meeting on Wednesday night is being hosted by our team leader, [Name].

2. Where will the meeting be held?

The meeting will be held at [Location], which is our usual meeting spot.

3. What time does the meeting start?

The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM on Wednesday night.

4. Is there anything I need to bring to the meeting?

No, there is nothing specific that you need to bring to the meeting. However, if you have any orders or payments to submit, please remember to bring those.

5. Can I bring a guest to the meeting?

Yes, guests are always welcome at our meetings! Just let us know in advance so we can make sure to have enough materials for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies