• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Braving the Winter Weather for Snew Today?

In summary, the people in this conversation are getting snew. It is very cold, but they're not really worried about it. They are more concerned about the weather outside.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Snew? Anyone?

Why yes KG I am getting snew today. It's really wonderful, it will pack down the 4 feet of snow we already have. It will also make the roads wonderful and safe to drive on. I would rather it be -35c then snow or snew.

We're getting snew! and forcasted more for tomorrow! Oh joy!:rolleyes:

We had a couple feet of sn-oh then lost it all to rain and warm temperatures...but recently we received a half of a foot and today we received about 8 inches of sn-oh...I love the sno-oh!

[grumble] Not one decent straight man in the lot o' ya. [/grumble]

You know I'm usually happy to be your straight (wo)man, KG, but you've lost me on this one. Sorry.

I'm lost too... it's all snew to me...

Then again, I looked it up in the Urban dictionary, and I am even MORE scared....

Nope no snew here just -13 degrees below ZERO!!
Brrrrrrr!!!!
Schel

KellyTheChef said:
Then again, I looked it up in the Urban dictionary, and I am even MORE scared....
since you brought it up - I HAD to go there - wish I didn't......

chefann said:
You know I'm usually happy to be your straight (wo)man, KG, but you've lost me on this one. Sorry.
Sigh.Ann: Snew? What's snew?TKG: Not much. What's snew with you?http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/images/smilies/67302.gif

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Sigh.Ann: Snew? What's snew?TKG: Not much. What's snew with you?http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/images/smilies/67302.gif
Ha.. so it seems I was the closest one, eh? LOL...

According to the 3 definitions:
1. Not much - plugging away at shows, getting Feb full, starting march
2. Not thinking about that now
3. Just a dusting, but it's 1 degree out and I have to walk two dogs several times a day

Related to Who's Braving the Winter Weather for Snew Today?

1. Who is getting snew today?

Snew is a fun and quirky term used by Pampered Chef to describe a surprise gift or reward given to a deserving individual. It can be anyone from a friend, family member, co-worker, or even yourself!

2. How do I nominate someone to receive snew?

You can nominate someone to receive snew by filling out our nomination form on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Be sure to include why you think the nominee deserves snew and any special details that would make their snew experience even more meaningful.

3. What types of gifts can be given as snew?

The possibilities for snew gifts are endless! Some popular options include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, and pantry staples. However, any product from our catalog can be given as snew, so get creative and choose something that the recipient will truly appreciate.

4. Is there a limit to how many times someone can receive snew?

No, there is no limit to how many times someone can receive snew. We believe in spreading joy and appreciation as often as possible, so feel free to nominate someone multiple times if they continue to go above and beyond or make a positive impact on others.

5. Can I surprise someone with snew without them knowing?

Absolutely! We love surprise snew moments. Just make sure to include any necessary information, such as the recipient's address, when filling out the nomination form. If you are working with a consultant, they can also help coordinate a surprise delivery for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkprescott
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • jdavis
  • General Chat
Replies