• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Be at the Cluster Mtg in Fenton, Mo

In summary, the cluster meeting in Fenton, MO will be attended by representatives from various companies and organizations, and there will be guest speakers announced closer to the meeting date. To register, visit the website or contact the organizers. There is a registration fee, which covers the cost of the venue, materials, and refreshments. The topics to be covered include current industry trends, challenges, and potential collaborations and future plans for the cluster.
marionwilliams
Silver Member
Will any one on here be at the Cluster Meeting in Fenton, Missouri on June 13th?:)

No, but I will be at the meeting with Tom Marston on the 8th in Bridgeton, MO...did you hear about this?

No, I didn't know and I am not sure who he is????? I have only been with Pampered Chef for about 2 months.

He's the guy on page 18 of the catalog...big stuff!!

Hi there! I will be at the Cluster Meeting in Fenton, Missouri on June 13th and I am excited to connect with other consultants. See you there!

1. Who will be attending the cluster meeting in Fenton, MO?

The cluster meeting in Fenton, MO will be attended by various representatives from different companies and organizations within the cluster.

2. Will there be any guest speakers at the cluster meeting?

Yes, there will be guest speakers invited to speak at the cluster meeting in Fenton, MO. Their names and topics will be announced closer to the date of the meeting.

3. How can I register to attend the cluster meeting in Fenton, MO?

To register for the cluster meeting in Fenton, MO, please visit our website and fill out the registration form. Alternatively, you can contact us directly for registration information.

4. Is there a fee to attend the cluster meeting in Fenton, MO?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the cluster meeting in Fenton, MO. The fee covers the cost of venue, materials, and refreshments.

5. What topics will be covered at the cluster meeting in Fenton, MO?

The topics to be covered at the cluster meeting in Fenton, MO will be focused on the current trends and developments within the industry, as well as issues and challenges faced by the cluster. There will also be discussions on potential collaborations and future plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • swinkate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefShalon