• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Went?How Was It ???Tell Us!

In summary, the event is open to anyone interested in learning about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques. It was organized by Pampered Chef consultants and will include live cooking demonstrations, product trials, and recipe and cooking technique lessons. The event is free to attend, but there may be opportunities to purchase products. Attendees are welcome to bring a friend or family member.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
who went?

How was it ???

tell us!

Re: toronto??
nancycookspc said:
who went?

How was it ???

tell us!

My husband and I went :) We had a great time- we were able to see and do things that we never would have been able to on our own tab!
  • We had great meals
    • Saw "Billy Elliot"

• Went up in the CN Tower

• Went to St Lawrence Market
    • Went to the Whistle Stop brewery

• Went to the AGO-saw original Monet, Renoir and VanGoh

• Went to China Town
    • Shopped and ate at Dundas Square

• Danced all evening to a fun band

• Danced all evening to a fun band

• Made some new friends!

It was wonderful and worth the time it took to earn it!

Re: toronto??It was very very very fun. Niagara was beautiful, even tho on Friday it was nasty cold and wet....we did a lot of shopping, the band was fun on Friday night, and we went to a murder mystery dinner show that was hilarious. Fun Fun Fun

Hi there! I went to a Pampered Chef party last week and it was amazing! The host had prepared a delicious spread of appetizers and desserts, all made with Pampered Chef tools. I even got to try out some of the products myself and was blown away by how easy and efficient they were. The consultant leading the party was so knowledgeable and helpful, and I ended up ordering a few items for myself. Overall, it was a great experience and I highly recommend attending a Pampered Chef party if you get the chance!

Related to Who Went?How Was It ???Tell Us!

1. Who is supposed to go to the event?

The event is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques.

2. How was the event organized?

The event was organized by our team of Pampered Chef consultants, who have carefully planned and prepared the activities and demonstrations for the evening.

3. What can I expect from the event?

At the event, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, try out different Pampered Chef products, and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

4. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, the event is completely free to attend. However, there may be opportunities to purchase Pampered Chef products during the event.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member with me?

Yes, you are welcome to bring along anyone who is interested in joining the event and learning more about Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies