• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants to Win a Pampered Chef Sweepstakes?

In summary, the "Promoting Sweepstakes Question" is a question that customers must answer in order to be entered into a sweepstakes promoted by Pampered Chef consultants. This question can be found on the sweepstakes page on the Pampered Chef website and cannot be changed by consultants. It is important to include this question when promoting the sweepstakes as it serves as a verification method for entrants. If a customer answers the question incorrectly, their entry will not be valid.
Kathytnt
Are you sending information out about this in your monthly newsletter, just to brides's you know or to everyone that might know a bride???

I am going to do a tiny section in my newsletter, but will send the whole whole flyer to brides that I Know. I know a lot of them don't want to do a registry, so I am going to mention at the top that they do not need to register, that I just wanted to let them know about the sweepstakes.

You should send it to everyone. Besides, if you check the rules, the contest isn't necessarily just for brides. In the rules, there is no restriction for anyone to enter, plus if they enter where it says wedding date, they can enter "Not Applicable".

I think that I am going to still mention it in my newsletters about engaged couples. I would hate for a non-engaged person to win, and then when PC wants to advertise with them, they don't even have a bf!

I am going to tell everyone. I have already sent one email out and intend to send one out each month to remind everyone to enter.

I also intend to use this at my shows as a way to get anyone to visit my website and build u traffic on there.

The rules say anyone, so, I think we should share with everyone. I would love for one of my customers to win and this just increased the chances of someone we know winning.

I've sent an email out to people I thought would be interested and also reminded them to pass the email along to friends/family. Figure if nothing else this gets my name out there. I did not limit it to people getting married.

Related to Who Wants to Win a Pampered Chef Sweepstakes?

What is the "Promoting Sweepstakes Question"?

The "Promoting Sweepstakes Question" is a common question that arises when Pampered Chef consultants are promoting sweepstakes to their customers. This refers to the question that customers must answer in order to be entered into the sweepstakes.

How do I find the "Promoting Sweepstakes Question" for a specific sweepstakes?

The "Promoting Sweepstakes Question" can be found on the sweepstakes page on the Pampered Chef website. It is usually listed under the official rules or terms and conditions section.

Can I change the "Promoting Sweepstakes Question" when promoting the sweepstakes to my customers?

No, the "Promoting Sweepstakes Question" cannot be changed as it is a predetermined question chosen by Pampered Chef for legal and logistical purposes.

Why is it important to include the "Promoting Sweepstakes Question" when promoting a sweepstakes to my customers?

It is important to include the "Promoting Sweepstakes Question" as it serves as a verification method for entrants and ensures that they have visited the sweepstakes page and have read and agreed to the official rules.

What happens if my customers answer the "Promoting Sweepstakes Question" incorrectly?

If a customer answers the "Promoting Sweepstakes Question" incorrectly, they will not be entered into the sweepstakes. It is important for customers to read and follow all instructions carefully to ensure their entry is valid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
family4dinner
  • chefhorton
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RitaKey
Replies