• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants the Consultant Binder

In summary, most people are saying that it would be hard to have a show even a caddy show when they don't go back to work till the 5th. A few people are saying that they are going to host their own show to try and get the consultant planner binder. There is a show on January 3rd that will close on January 6th.
cewcooks
I would like to earn the consultant planner binder but I asked three people yesterday and I even offered to give the host the host special for free. Most people are saying that it would be hard to have a show even a caddy show when they don't go back to work till the 5th! Any suggestions

Thats what I am doing because I really really want the binder so I am hosting my own open house/mystery host/customer appr. show.

Seems kind of silly, but I really want it too! I think I am going to send out some kind of after Christmas sale email and see if I can get enough to make a show. My January looks good for double points with four shows, but none are before the 15th.

I had a lady tell me that she had some friends who wanted some things. I asked her if they needed it for Christmas and she said no, so she's doing a little catty show to be turned in on the 5th! Hooray!! Not like I need it, but I GOTTA HAVE IT!!

I am kinda hoping I will be able to get something together so I can get it I am kinda on the fence on how well it would be.

I just had an open house so I don't know if I should send out invites to everyone again, I'll see what happens, I just think its so cute!

I have a show on jan 3 which will close jan 6 before we leave for Leadership.

Hey me too!
Watcha Making ?

Koolotus said:
Hey me too!
Watcha Making ?

Soup and Slippers--soup TBD.

Debbie, that sounds like such a cute idea....can you tell me more about that??? Soup and Slippers...I want it now! heheheOh and as for the binder....I hope to have my catalog show closed by then, but if not I will just put in my own show or something...Will it come with a calendar ya think? I got my new consultant package a couple weeks ago and am pretty bummed my calendar has Dec. and Jan. in it and then what???? do I order a new one? Will they send me a new one? hmmmm.....

I am also doing soup and slipper shows in January- We are making the White Chicken Chili, in the microwave in the DCB

nldavis321 said:
Will it come with a calendar ya think? I got my new consultant package a couple weeks ago and am pretty bummed my calendar has Dec. and Jan. in it and then what???? do I order a new one? Will they send me a new one? hmmmm.....
Congrats on becoming a consultant!! Have your recruiter/director email or call HO and request a new calendar to be sent to you. I had this happen to a new recruit last December and they sent her, like you, the current years' calendar and not the next, so I just called them and they sent out a new one.
I would imagine that the binder doesn't come with a calendar since they've already sent those out.

Thanks Andrea! I will give HO a call on Monday!

I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but what is the Consultant binder?

melskitchen22 said:
I don't mean to ask a stupid question, but what is the Consultant binder?

it's not a stupid question...nothing is!
The info in the December newsletter... It part of the consultant incentives for January... it is a binder to keep our planner in!
I want it... but I don't know how I'm going to get it.... I'm very nervous about January... we've gotten record amounts of snow in Spokane this December and I don't know how much people are going to be jumping up to do shows in January... I'm going to have to get creative, I think!

Wonderful! I'm excited! I'm a little worried about January myself, I haven't been doing this long, but I've been pretty good with it so far! I also, LOVE it! It's a great side thing! Especially for extra money! I'm having a lot of issues getting shows right now! Let me know if you have any ideas!

I had a previous customer call me this morning & ask if I minded taking an order from her......really??? NO, I don't mind at all! Her items alone were over $130 so I'm getting the binder! Yea! Plus my neighbor has several orders that wanted to wait until after the first so double yea!

Last edited:
I want the binder also. I have a catalog show that is going in this weekend. Wahoo!

Related to Who Wants the Consultant Binder

What is the purpose of the Consultant Binder?

The Consultant Binder is a comprehensive tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of important information, organize their business, and access resources.

How do I obtain a Consultant Binder?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase a Consultant Binder through the Pampered Chef website or through your upline. It is an essential tool for running your business successfully.

What is included in the Consultant Binder?

The Consultant Binder includes important forms such as order forms, hostess packets, and recruiting materials. It also contains training materials, product information, and business resources.

Do I have to purchase a new Consultant Binder each year?

No, you do not have to purchase a new Consultant Binder each year. However, it is recommended to update your binder with the most current forms and materials as they become available.

Are there any digital versions of the Consultant Binder available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a digital version of the Consultant Binder that can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or the Consultant's Corner app on a mobile device. This allows for easy access to resources on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dotty
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stayinathomemama
  • onepamperedmom68
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies