• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants a New Vacuum Cleaner??? Check This Out

heavy, and... awkward, and I hate the fact that I have to get on my hands and knees to put attachments on it. I wish it would die! Anyone know a way that I can kill a Kirby, and have it look like an accident?That sucks!I don't think you can actually kill a Kirby by dropping a match in the bag, but you could try shampooing the carpet and then running the vacuum over it while it is still wet.
crissy11
Gold Member
There was a thread before about someone needing to purchase a new vacuum cleaner. Well today at graveyardmall.com the deal of the day is a $119 vacuum for only 11.99 with a flat shipping of 6.99... Don't know how good it is but someone may have heard of it.
I just got my Dyson Animal vacuum yesterday and so far am amazed at what it picked up after running my Kirby over the floor first.

Crystal

crissy11 said:
There was a thread before about someone needing to purchase a new vacuum cleaner. Well today at graveyardmall.com the deal of the day is a $119 vacuum for only 11.99 with a flat shipping of 6.99... Don't know how good it is but someone may have heard of it.
I just got my Dyson Animal vacuum yesterday and so far am amazed at what it picked up after running my Kirby over the floor first.

Crystal

I have a Kirby - and I HATE it!!! Actually, it's my DH's, I don't even claim it as mine. He spent a fortune for that elephant, and it is so heavy, and awkward, and I hate the fact that I have to get on my hands and knees to put attachments on it. I wish it would die! Anyone know a way that I can kill a Kirby, and have it look like an accident? :rolleyes:

Another thread that sucks.:D

That is what I want, the animal dyson!!

They have the Dyson on home shopping network for $497, I think, around that price and then you can spread it over 5 month payments.. So I am paying right around $100 a month for it...
You can almost kill a Kirby by shampooing your carpet and then running the vacuum over it while it is still wet... It does something to the motor... :) Don't ask how I know.... Hint... The Dyson... definitely the vacuum that sucks!!!!

In the original thread, it seemed like the Oreck won out. But it's hard to tell because we all only have one brand, not two. And usually, someone will not say, "I invested $X hundred in this thing and it's awful."I wish I could read a good side-by side comparison of the two.Please note, I asked for a GOOD comparison.

crissy11 said:
They have the Dyson on home shopping network for $497, I think, around that price and then you can spread it over 5 month payments.. So I am paying right around $100 a month for it...
You can almost kill a Kirby by shampooing your carpet and then running the vacuum over it while it is still wet... It does something to the motor... :)

Don't ask how I know.... Hint... The Dyson... definitely the vacuum that sucks!!!!

Thanks for the tip:D Crissy!;)

Might using a dry vac for a wet vac cause a "shocking" out come? How about going out and vacuuming the garage floor or the pebbles in the driveway??? Vaccume some pine needles? OR have the kids take it apart and put it back together as a home schooling lession called "small engines 101"? We are SUCH a help!!

Wow - talk about "That sucks!"

Crystal, have you ever purchased anything from there?

ChefBeckyD said:
I have a Kirby - and I HATE it!!! Actually, it's my DH's, I don't even claim it as mine. He spent a fortune for that elephant, and it is so heavy, and awkward, and I hate the fact that I have to get on my hands and knees to put attachments on it. I wish it would die! Anyone know a way that I can kill a Kirby, and have it look like an accident? :rolleyes:

I suppose you could try dropping a lit match in the bag and just say it was "electical" ??? :eek:

StacieB said:
That is what I want, the animal dyson!!

We have one and really like it! We have a mix of hardwood floors, and carpeted floors. I do have to cut the hair off the roller every month or so because we have 2 long haired golden retreivers and their hair gets wrapped around the brush/roller - well whatever the vacuum doesn't slurp up gets stuck to the bristles on the roller, so I cut them out with a scissors and everything is groovy again!

When we first got the Dyson, we vacuumed with the Hoover first, then the Dirt Devil, and then the Dyson- amazing! Especially all the pet hair! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
baychef said:
Might using a dry vac for a wet vac cause a "shocking" out come? How about going out and vacuuming the garage floor or the pebbles in the driveway??? Vaccume some pine needles? OR have the kids take it apart and put it back together as a home schooling lession called "small engines 101"? We are SUCH a help!!
Becky, it looks like all you have to do is loan it to Ann for awhile.

crissy11 said:
You can almost kill a Kirby by shampooing your carpet and then running the vacuum over it while it is still wet... It does something to the motor... :)

Don't ask how I know.... Hint... The Dyson... definitely the vacuum that sucks!!!!

You can buy one at Target for $439.00

Is the one at Target the purple one which is the animal?? I also got all attachments, which included the one they recommend for pet hair and the one for going under furniture.. I looked at soo many of the different models and this was the one that had the best reviews and the most attachments... Plus I like the monthly payment.. Someone in a earlier post asked if I had bought off of Graveyard Mall before and I have... haven't had any troubles with them.. I get the Bargainbuddy.com newsletter and everyday it tells you what coupons and great deals are out there... Did you know that Bass Pro Shop online has collegiate crocs for half price? I got me some good ole Tennessee crocs to antagonize my Auburn fan husband...
Crystal

ChefBeckyD said:

If you have a fireplace, you can vacuum what seem to be ashes while some are actually embers & it will blow it up quickly. Creates quite a "Bang" with a short blue fireworks display, too!!:p :yuck:

That sounds like a hot time in the old town tonight.

Fire! Fire! Fire!
Old Mrs. McLeary took a lantern to the shed...

Related to Who Wants a New Vacuum Cleaner??? Check This Out

1. What is "Who Wants a New Vacuum Cleaner??? Check This Out"?

"Who Wants a New Vacuum Cleaner??? Check This Out" is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can earn a free vacuum cleaner by hosting a party and reaching a certain sales threshold.

2. How do I participate in "Who Wants a New Vacuum Cleaner??? Check This Out"?

To participate, you must host a Pampered Chef party and reach a predetermined sales amount. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide more details and help you set up your party.

3. What kind of vacuum cleaner can I earn through this promotion?

The vacuum cleaner offered through this promotion is a high-quality, commercial-grade vacuum cleaner from a reputable brand. The exact model may vary depending on availability.

4. Is there a deadline to participate in "Who Wants a New Vacuum Cleaner??? Check This Out"?

Yes, this promotion has a limited time offer and deadlines may vary. Your Pampered Chef consultant will inform you of the current deadline when setting up your party.

5. Can I still earn the free vacuum cleaner if I am unable to host a party?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only available for party hosts. However, you can still earn the vacuum cleaner by having a virtual party or having a friend or family member host a party on your behalf.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Zombielicious
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
aried
  • Suzyengl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies