• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Trends: What's New and Worth Sharing?

In summary, "Who Knows What Is New?" is a popular game or activity played at Pampered Chef parties or events, where guests guess and try new products from the Pampered Chef catalog. It involves a host holding up a product and asking for guesses on its use, with the closest or most accurate answer winning a prize. Any new products from the Pampered Chef line can be included, and anyone can play. Prizes typically include a Pampered Chef product or a discount on their next purchase.
Lydiasoby
Can u share!!?

There's a thread under Chef's Lounge with info.

The old magic mop was supposed to remove excess fats from soups, stews, gravies, etc, when you brushed it across the top of the food. I didn't find that it cleaned up well, even in the dishwasher. I've been selling Pampered Chef for 18 years, so it would have been available for the in 1996 and 1997. I'm not sure when it was discontinued. I had a couple of people who wanted to return it because it was smelly.

Once we know we will have threads for each new product. I think we have a photo, but do we have names for them yet?

What is "Who Knows What Is New?"

"Who Knows What Is New?" is a popular game or activity often played at Pampered Chef parties or events. It involves guessing or trying new products from the Pampered Chef catalog or line.

How do you play "Who Knows What Is New?"

The game typically involves a host holding up a product from the Pampered Chef line and asking guests to guess what it is and how it can be used. The person with the closest or most accurate answer wins a prize.

What types of products are included in "Who Knows What Is New?"

Any new products from the Pampered Chef catalog or line can be included in the game. This can range from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware.

Is "Who Knows What Is New?" only for Pampered Chef consultants or can anyone play?

Anyone can play "Who Knows What Is New?" It is a fun and interactive way to introduce new products to customers and get them excited about trying them out.

Are there any prizes for playing "Who Knows What Is New?"

Yes, typically the person with the most accurate or creative answer will win a small prize. This could be a Pampered Chef product or a discount on their next purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • legacypc46
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies