• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Your Fav Guy Movie Star to Look At?

public. I also agree that watching the Pirates movies was more enjoyable with Johnny Depp and Orlando to look at :)
Does anyone know the passcode? If so, can you PM the code please?

pampmomof3 said:
Does anyone know the passcode? If so, can you PM the code please?

I'll send you what I THINK it is...

Thanks Beth! That's it!

Please let us know ASAP if the directors handbook changes.

Greg and I have adapted the password clue for registration to reflect the new handbook. Let us know if there are any problems.
Have a great day!

<h2>1. Who is your favorite guy movie star to look at?</h2><p>This is a subjective question and can vary from person to person. Some popular choices among our customers include Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Reynolds, and George Clooney.</p><h2>2. What is the passcode issue during registration?</h2><p>During registration, there is a step where a passcode is required. This passcode is meant to be found in a certain place, but there have been recent changes in our materials and the passcode may no longer be available in that location.</p><h2>3. Where is the passcode supposed to be found?</h2><p>The passcode was previously found in an outdated book. However, with our recent changeover kits, a new version has been provided and the passcode may not be available in the same place. If you are unable to locate the passcode, please contact our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>4. Can I still use the old version to find the passcode?</h2><p>We recommend using the new version provided in the changeover kits to find the passcode. However, if you still have the old version, you can use it to find the necessary word. Just be sure to double check that the passcode is still the same in the new version before using it.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I can't find the passcode?</h2><p>If you are unable to locate the passcode, please contact our customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the correct passcode or guide you through the registration process without it.</p>

Related to Who Is Your Fav Guy Movie Star to Look At?

1. Who is your favorite guy movie star to look at?

This is a subjective question and can vary from person to person. Some popular choices among our customers include Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Reynolds, and George Clooney.

2. What is the passcode issue during registration?

During registration, there is a step where a passcode is required. This passcode is meant to be found in a certain place, but there have been recent changes in our materials and the passcode may no longer be available in that location.

3. Where is the passcode supposed to be found?

The passcode was previously found in an outdated book. However, with our recent changeover kits, a new version has been provided and the passcode may not be available in the same place. If you are unable to locate the passcode, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. Can I still use the old version to find the passcode?

We recommend using the new version provided in the changeover kits to find the passcode. However, if you still have the old version, you can use it to find the necessary word. Just be sure to double check that the passcode is still the same in the new version before using it.

5. What should I do if I can't find the passcode?

If you are unable to locate the passcode, please contact our customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the correct passcode or guide you through the registration process without it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy