• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Your Fav Guy Movie Star to Look At?

public. I also agree that watching the Pirates movies was more enjoyable with Johnny Depp and Orlando to look at :)
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Passcode issueHey Greg - the part during registration where it asks for a password that can be found in a certain place -- that's going to become an issue. That place where it is found -- that's an outdated book. We just got a new version on Saturday in our changeover kits and the new version does not have that page.
I had to literally go digging thr umy office trash can for the old version to find the necessary word.

thanks for the notice, we're going to ask everyone to view the online handbook until they change it

Mine is George Clooney!

I think Jude Law is hot. I think he looked especially devine in the movie The Holiday!

Ed Harris, Sean Connery.....oh and Josh Duhamel. Yummy!

Matthew McConaughy is hot and so is Johnny Depp and his partner in crime in the Pirates movies. (His name is escaping me right now.)

JAE said:
Matthew McConaughy is hot and so is Johnny Depp and his partner in crime in the Pirates movies. (His name is escaping me right now.)

Orlando Bloom!!

Yes, Orlando! He can be so very HOT sometimes.

JAE said:
Yes, Orlando! He can be so very HOT sometimes.

Yes he can...I thought he was adorable in Elizabeth Towne.

Elizabeth Towne was when I first noticed him. I didn't care for the movie, but he was looking pretty good.

JAE said:
Elizabeth Towne was when I first noticed him. I didn't care for the movie, but he was looking pretty good.

Totally off topic, but I think it's hilarious that we are talking to each other on two different forums!!!:eek:

Brad Pitt is my all time fave eye candy! Robert Redford in his younger days, which is funny that Brad reminds me alot of Robert!

Sorry heat........I absolutely cannot stand Brad Pitt!

Since Brad divorced Jen, I haven't cared much for him. He's still hot, though.

JAE said:

Having lived in Louisville, Kentucky for 17 years I feel I need to correct your spelling :D It's Elizabethtown...all one word. Locals call is E-town ;) It was fun to watch the movie and see the local sights. I was in town when he was there filming...BIG deal...lots of "Orlando" sightings.

Okay...my favorite male actor is Ed Harris. Can't say why, think it's his smile :)

I also agree that watching the Pirates movies was more enjoyable with Johnny Depp and Orlando to look at :)

georgiapeach said:
Having lived in Louisville, Kentucky for 17 years I feel I need to correct your spelling :D It's Elizabethtown...all one word. Locals call is E-town ;) It was fun to watch the movie and see the local sights. I was in town when he was there filming...BIG deal...lots of "Orlando" sightings.

Okay...my favorite male actor is Ed Harris. Can't say why, think it's his smile :)

I also agree that watching the Pirates movies was more enjoyable with Johnny Depp and Orlando to look at :)

Ahhhh thanks. I think JAE got the misspelling from me. Sorry

This sounds kind of silly, but I like Brendan Fraser. He just has that sweet puppy dog look and really lets himself be open when acting.

cmdtrgd said:
This sounds kind of silly, but I like Brendan Fraser. He just has that sweet puppy dog look and really lets himself be open when acting.

It's not silly. I think Ashton Kutcher has that same look!

I love the Mummy and Blast from the Past. He is just so sweet in them! Plus, he kind of has that cute nerdy look...can you tell I married a computer nerd?

cmdtrgd said:
I love the Mummy and Blast from the Past. He is just so sweet in them! Plus, he kind of has that cute nerdy look...can you tell I married a computer nerd?

that's funny because the guy I picked was Jude Law and that's who my DH looks like. hmmmm:rolleyes:

JAE said:

I TOTALLY feel this way too!!!!

Brad Pitt and George Clooney are my fav's!!

I just got finished looking at McDreamy...hmmmhhmmmm....

David Krumholtz, Alan Tudyk, Adrian Brody, David Tennant. Yummy.

smashie said:
Sorry heat........I absolutely cannot stand Brad Pitt!

JAE said:

I am soooo happy...here I thought that I was the only one who does not like Brad Pitt....I would have to say though that the ones that I like the most are Richard Gere....but as stated by someone else above....Orlando Bloom is very nice to look at...:D

So what the heck happened to Brad Pitt...he did used to be so good looking but I just think he is so unattractive now. It is amazing.......

chefheidi2003 said:
I am soooo happy...here I thought that I was the only one who does not like Brad Pitt....I would have to say though that the ones that I like the most are Richard Gere....but as stated by someone else above....Orlando Bloom is very nice to look at...:D
No fear, darlin', you're not alone! I cannot stand that man and I really wish he was not in the 'news' every time I turn around. I could not possibly care less about his life either private or professional.

I'm normally not into blondes but Matthew McConaughy...whew!:love0010:

twingirlsmom said:

Now see...he is cute but MAN...a bath and trim will go so far!!! He is little but to hippy for me. I imagine the smell of patchouli around him!! LOL!!

twingirlsmom said:

I couldn't agree more...I must say I think that he might be one of the hottest men in hollywood...

I think Matthew McConnaughey and Mark Wahlberg are very hot - I do so enjoy watching them on the screen:)

erinyourpclady said:
So what the heck happened to Brad Pitt...he did used to be so good looking but I just think he is so unattractive now. It is amazing.......

I heard he is really smelly, this is a funny list of the worlds smelliest celebs
http://www.teenhollywood.com/d.asp?r=68512&cat=1027

Am I the only one that likes to look at Will Smith? Maybe I am. Thats ok. I have always had different tastes.

Oh and Harry Connick Jr. TAKE ME HOME. sigh...

friday said:
Am I the only one that likes to look at Will Smith? Maybe I am. Thats ok. I have always had different tastes.

Nope you are not the only one...I like to look at him as well there are just others that I would rather look at first.:D

erinyourpclady said:
Now see...he is cute but MAN...a bath and trim will go so far!!! He is little but to hippy for me. I imagine the smell of patchouli around him!! LOL!!

Haha! Did you see him on Oprah when he said he doesn't wear deoderant because he has his own 'scent' that the ladies love? If he smells better than deoderant, I'm extremely intrigued!

There are too many!! I just don't know. Even though I think he's a nut, I still love to look at Tom Cruise!! Orlando, yes! Jude, Yes! (I loved him in The Holiday!) There are many more but my brain doesn't function most of the time when I want it to.

Is there anyone else???? Hello?

Matthew McConaughey

friday said:

No he is hot in his own quirky little way LOL

erinyourpclady said:
Ed Harris, Sean Connery.....oh and Josh Duhamel. Yummy!

I could listen to him all day and just stare!!!

I'm not much for most celebrities but I think I wouldn't have a problem looking at Johnny Depp...

mattmcconaughey.jpg

I know this man is a wee bit older than I but I am telling you...
SeanConnery.jpg

I could listen to him speak all day long!

I don't mind older men, I married one. LOL... My older guy celeb 'could look and listen to him all day' would be Patrick Stewart... yes, more so than Connery... LOL.. Oh and on an odd note cuz some friends of mine and I got into a weird convo during a girls night out about weird celeb crushes... after much pondering, because they didn't consider Johnny Depp weird... would be Christopher Walken...

Carissidy said:
No he is hot in his own quirky little way LOL

I am all about quirky. If you saw my husband you would understand that my taste in men falls a little--- to the quirky side... lol

friday said:
I am all about quirky. If you saw my husband you would understand that my taste in men falls a little--- to the quirky side... lol

well, mine is an older man... he he dont tell HIM that! 7 years older, not too bad but bald, shaven mostly

Carissidy said:
well, mine is an older man... he he dont tell HIM that! 7 years older, not too bad but bald, shaven mostly

Mine is 6 months older. And I talk about that 6 months like it is a decade!! He has two or three white hairs though. I have.... a whole lot more than that...

friday said:
Mine is 6 months older. And I talk about that 6 months like it is a decade!! He has two or three white hairs though. I have.... a whole lot more than that...

fun, isn't it? :)

Greg,

I have a friend who's trying to register and there is no H1 page. Where does she look?

dannyzmom said:
Hey Greg - the part during registration where it asks for a password that can be found in a certain place -- that's going to become an issue. That place where it is found -- that's an outdated book. We just got a new version on Saturday in our changeover kits and the new version does not have that page.
I had to literally go digging thr umy office trash can for the old version to find the necessary word.

What new version? I didn't get any updated policies at all in my change over kit.

ETA: Never mind. I see the date of the original post was 2007.

<h2>1. Who is your favorite guy movie star to look at?</h2><p>This is a subjective question and can vary from person to person. Some popular choices among our customers include Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Reynolds, and George Clooney.</p><h2>2. What is the passcode issue during registration?</h2><p>During registration, there is a step where a passcode is required. This passcode is meant to be found in a certain place, but there have been recent changes in our materials and the passcode may no longer be available in that location.</p><h2>3. Where is the passcode supposed to be found?</h2><p>The passcode was previously found in an outdated book. However, with our recent changeover kits, a new version has been provided and the passcode may not be available in the same place. If you are unable to locate the passcode, please contact our customer service for assistance.</p><h2>4. Can I still use the old version to find the passcode?</h2><p>We recommend using the new version provided in the changeover kits to find the passcode. However, if you still have the old version, you can use it to find the necessary word. Just be sure to double check that the passcode is still the same in the new version before using it.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I can't find the passcode?</h2><p>If you are unable to locate the passcode, please contact our customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the correct passcode or guide you through the registration process without it.</p>

Related to Who Is Your Fav Guy Movie Star to Look At?

1. Who is your favorite guy movie star to look at?

This is a subjective question and can vary from person to person. Some popular choices among our customers include Chris Hemsworth, Ryan Reynolds, and George Clooney.

2. What is the passcode issue during registration?

During registration, there is a step where a passcode is required. This passcode is meant to be found in a certain place, but there have been recent changes in our materials and the passcode may no longer be available in that location.

3. Where is the passcode supposed to be found?

The passcode was previously found in an outdated book. However, with our recent changeover kits, a new version has been provided and the passcode may not be available in the same place. If you are unable to locate the passcode, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. Can I still use the old version to find the passcode?

We recommend using the new version provided in the changeover kits to find the passcode. However, if you still have the old version, you can use it to find the necessary word. Just be sure to double check that the passcode is still the same in the new version before using it.

5. What should I do if I can't find the passcode?

If you are unable to locate the passcode, please contact our customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the correct passcode or guide you through the registration process without it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy