• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Going to Conference in Toronto?

In summary, the conference in Toronto is open to anyone interested in the topic, regardless of profession. Its purpose is to bring together individuals from different backgrounds to share knowledge, discuss current issues, and network. It will take place in Toronto, Canada on a date to be announced and registration can be done through the website or registration team. Proposals for presentations, workshops, and panel discussions are also accepted and more information can be found on the website.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
Hey you guys!
Who is going to Conference in Toronto next week?:D

I amI am excited to be going, first time! Where are you coming from? I am coming from Ottawa.

Samantha:p

Conference in CanadaHi, I'm looking forward to attending Conference too. I live in Toronto so its quite easy to get to the Royal York. Quite excited. It's my first time. I got asked to do an interview too before the Gala. Really looking forward to that.:)

I am coming from Calgary! This will be my 4th National conference!

You guys have no idea how this will change your business!You guys are lucky you are so close! It usually costs me about $800 to $1000 to attend conference, but its all a write off.
The Leadership conference is in Calgary though next year! YAAAHHHOOOOO!!!

wow.... how Calgarian of me to do that....LOL:D

Hi there! I am so excited to hear that you are attending Conference in Toronto next week. I will also be there and I cannot wait to connect with fellow consultants and learn more about the amazing products and business opportunities that Pampered Chef has to offer. See you there! :)

1. Who can attend the conference in Toronto?

The conference in Toronto is open to anyone who is interested in the topic being discussed. It is not limited to a specific group or profession.

2. What is the purpose of the conference?

The purpose of the conference is to bring together individuals from different backgrounds to share knowledge, discuss current issues, and network with others in the same field.

3. When and where is the conference taking place?

The conference will be held in Toronto, Canada on [insert date]. The exact location will be announced closer to the date of the event.

4. How do I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference by filling out the registration form on our website or by contacting our registration team. Registration fees may apply.

5. Can I submit a proposal to present at the conference?

Yes, we welcome proposals for presentations, workshops, and panel discussions related to the conference theme. Please visit our website for more information on how to submit a proposal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • Richard891