• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Consultant in/near Toronto to Ship Carafe

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in or near Toronto, you can visit their website or ask for recommendations from friends or family. You can also order a carafe from a consultant in Toronto and have it shipped to you, as consultants are able to ship within Canada. The shipping cost for a carafe will vary and your consultant can provide an accurate quote. Delivery time depends on shipping method and location, usually taking 5-7 business days. If you are unsatisfied with the carafe, you can return it to your consultant within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
prnces515
I am in need of a consultant in or real near Toronto.....I have a missionary that needs a caraffe. I am willing to purchase it myself and pay you for it. but have it shipped to them. Is someone willing to do this?

I can do it!

[email protected]Shoot me an e-mail and then i will delete this post...Thanks

1. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in or near Toronto?

To find a consultant near you, simply visit our website and enter your location in the "Find a Consultant" search bar. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family members who have hosted a Pampered Chef party.

2. Can I order a carafe from a consultant in Toronto and have it shipped to me?

Yes, our consultants are able to ship products to customers within Canada. Simply contact a consultant in or near Toronto and they will be happy to assist you with your order.

3. What is the shipping cost for a carafe from Toronto to my location?

The shipping cost will vary depending on your location and the size/weight of the carafe. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an accurate shipping quote before you place your order.

4. How long will it take for the carafe to arrive if I order from a Toronto consultant?

The delivery time will depend on the shipping method chosen by your consultant and your location. Typically, orders within Canada can take 5-7 business days to arrive. Your consultant will provide you with a more specific estimate based on your order.

5. Can I return the carafe if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, our consultants offer a satisfaction guarantee on all Pampered Chef products. If you are not completely satisfied with your carafe, you can return it to your consultant within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Tania Bonner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sask_Chef