• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Restaurant Legally Direct Fundraiser Proceeds to an Employee's Surgery?

In summary, anyone can host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, including schools, sports teams, non-profit organizations, and individuals. No cooking experience is required as consultants will provide guidance and materials. Pampered Chef fundraisers are currently only available in the United States and Canada. There is no minimum number of guests or sales required, and the amount raised varies based on individual goals and sales. Consultants will work with hosts to create a customized plan for maximum fundraising potential.
ChefSharain
There is woman who is an employee at one of our local restaurants that needs a very expensive surgery. The restaurant is having a fund raiser in October to help her with expenses.

I read that the funds earned would need to go to an organization when doing a fund raiser. Is it possible that PC would send a check to the restaurant and they could give it to the woman.

Or is this just out of the question? Thank you for any insight you may be able to offer

The restaurant could receive the check --- they would be the organization. Great way to earn some money for a lady who needs it!

Usually when it's for an individual with medical issues a bank account is opened and the funds can be sent to the account at the bank. Like "Mary Jones Fund".

BethCooks4U said:
Usually when it's for an individual with medical issues a bank account is opened and the funds can be sent to the account at the bank. Like "Mary Jones Fund".

Beth, but if they don't have one of these accounts it will be okay to issue the check to the restaurant as Michelle said?

Michelle, not 2nd guessing you just being sure... :confused:

ChefSharain said:
Beth, but if they don't have one of these accounts it will be okay to issue the check to the restaurant as Michelle said?

Michelle, not 2nd guessing you just being sure... :confused:
I would think that would work but I'd double check that with HO before assuming it. The point is the check has to go to an organization not a person. I would bet the restaurant has some kind of account or fund set up for this person so their accounts are clear too.

1. Who is eligible to host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Anyone can host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef! We work with schools, sports teams, non-profit organizations, and individuals looking to raise funds for a cause or event.

2. Do I need to have cooking experience to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No cooking experience is required to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials and support.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef fundraiser outside of the United States?

At this time, Pampered Chef fundraisers are only available in the United States and Canada.

4. Is there a minimum number of guests or sales required for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There is no minimum number of guests or sales required for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We work with each host to customize a plan that fits their specific needs and goals.

5. How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the number of guests, sales, and the specific fundraising goals. Our consultants will work with you to create a plan that maximizes your fundraising potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Langrco
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • DonnaYork