• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who else loves new beginnings like I do?

In summary, the author started volunteering on Mondays in her daughter's kindergarten class and the other mom asked for a catty after seeing her new PC handbag.
heat123
Silver Member
My daughter started Kindergarten, so a new school -new people etc. Well I started volunteering on mondays in her class and the other mom asked for a catty after seeing my new PC handbag and said her freind wants to book a show! I love new beginnings! I even wore my cute sparkly black tee one day (I cut off the 3/4 sleeve, too hot for CA weather), unfortunately no mention of it this time:rolleyes: maybe next;) !

Don't ya just love new beginning!?

Last edited:
Hi Heather!

Yeah it's great to start meeting a new batch of people - I've already talked to more new people this year than a lot of years in the past - I'm assistant treasurer at our elementary school this year and I'm getting to see a lot more people on a regular basis. Good deal for you!

Heather...thats GREAT, let those new beginnings make a TON of BOOKINGS!!!!!:D :D :D

LOVE IT!! My son just started kindergarten too and i made sure i signed up for every committee and class mom, i already offered to donate a $200 PC basket for the tricky tray (that i'm also helping to organize) lol. i have to get that merrill black shirt with the sparkles. lol

I'm already looking forward to next year when my DD starts preschool!

Oh--this is going to be SOOOO bad, but I bought the infant logo hat from Merrill. I'm planning on putting it on my baby in the hospital so the nurses can tell I do PC! How bad is that--having my newborn advertise for me??!!

ginamkiely said:
LOVE IT!! My son just started kindergarten too and i made sure i signed up for every committee and class mom, i already offered to donate a $200 PC basket for the tricky tray (that i'm also helping to organize) lol. i have to get that merrill black shirt with the sparkles. lol
Me too, our school is asking for donations for either $ or gifts so I am offering a gift basket as well! Just have to figure what? I was thinking of doing a Trifle bowl filled with goodies? Don't know yet?

pamperedgirl3 said:

Oh--this is going to be SOOOO bad, but I bought the infant logo hat from Merrill. I'm planning on putting it on my baby in the hospital so the nurses can tell I do PC! How bad is that--having my newborn advertise for me??!!
oooouuuuhhh, I totally forgot about Merrill kids stuff, I will have to check it out, as my youngest just started preschool. And all two years of my oldest dd preschool experience- I gave out cookie batter bowls as christmas gifts to the teachers and last year the SA bowls filled with candy and wrapped celephane with our napkin rings. This year I think I want to give the teacher the old RUFTH heart trivet with the poem ( bought 4 for extra gifts) . I also donated a basket last year for their fall festival. Gotta love advertising at schools!:D

Gina M said:
Hi Heather!

Yeah it's great to start meeting a new batch of people - I've already talked to more new people this year than a lot of years in the past - I'm assistant treasurer at our elementary school this year and I'm getting to see a lot more people on a regular basis. Good deal for you!
Good luck this year Gina, you're bound to get your biz out there being so active!

pamperedgirl3 said:

I think I want to get my DD a tshirt to wear to preschool!:D

Related to Who else loves new beginnings like I do?

1. What is "New Beginnings!"?

"New Beginnings!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on helping individuals start their own successful business as independent consultants. It provides a step-by-step guide and support to help them achieve their goals.

2. How much does it cost to join "New Beginnings!"?

The cost to join "New Beginnings!" is $109. This includes a consultant starter kit with products and tools to help you get started, as well as access to training and support from Pampered Chef.

3. Do I need previous sales experience to join "New Beginnings!"?

No, previous sales experience is not required to join "New Beginnings!". We provide training and resources to help you develop the skills needed to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What kind of support will I receive as a part of "New Beginnings!"?

As a member of "New Beginnings!", you will have access to a community of other consultants and mentors who can provide guidance and support. You will also have access to training materials, marketing resources, and regular check-ins from your mentor to help you reach your goals.

5. Can I still work a full-time job while starting my business with "New Beginnings!"?

Yes, many of our successful consultants have started their businesses while still working full-time jobs. "New Beginnings!" is designed to be flexible and can fit into your schedule. You can work on building your business at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pckelly
Replies