• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do You Use for Printing Needs?

In summary, the conversation revolved around people's preferred printing options and their experiences with different stores and online services. The majority of people print most of their materials at home, but when using a printing service, Office Depot and FedEx Office are popular choices. Office Depot offers a PC discount and free shipping, making it a convenient and cost-effective option. Some also mentioned using VistaPrint for business cards, with a preference for their non-food designs. Overall, people appreciate the convenience of being able to have materials printed and delivered without having to leave their homes.
Jennifer E
I was wondering who everyone uses for printing needs. Office Max, Office Depot or FedEx Office? Who is cheaper/better in your opinion or are they all about the same?

I print most stuff at home. But if I need to go to one of those stores for something (when I made my Booking Slide), I go to Office Max. That way I can use my PC discount.

Last couple of times I've used FedExOffice. I print most everything at home. I haven't been a good enough planner to plan ahead and use the service that ships it home (I think that one's through OfficeMax).

I print at home. It is so much more convenient.

I just recently tried Office Depot. OK, I like to plan ahead so this works for me.
Color copies were .34/per page, B/W copies were .03/per page and Office Depot got them to me in 2 days, UPS delivered them and shipping was FREE.
At my local Staples color would have been .49/per and b/w .08/per. It was super easy to use and they even called to verify my order before printing.
Oh, and I never left my computer chair while still in my pj's. I love working from home.

The vast majority of my stuff I print at home. Staples is closest, so I use them next most often.

Love the Office Depot printing service. I use it as much as possible so I don't have to leave my house.

Another YEA! For Office Depot Printing!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I can send everything to them, and then they send it to me FREE SHIPPING!

Quick printing stuff I do myself, but my bulk print stuff I send to them. This includes Outside Order Forms, Host Packet Info, Host/Guest Specials....and My DCB Brochures.

I use Office Depot too! I love them! I go to the store most of the time, but have also used thier printing service and had them delivered to my home! Love not having to leave the house. I used to use my home printer, but we were going through ink too fast and my hubby was not happy! LOL:eek:

We don't have an Office Depot around here - only Staples. I usually print the fliers on my own and get business cards and things like that from VistaPrint.

redsoxgirl said:
We don't have an Office Depot around here - only Staples. I usually print the fliers on my own and get business cards and things like that from VistaPrint.

you don't have to have an Office Depot near you to take advantage of their online printing services and free delivery!

I have an OD close by, but my printed materials ordered online come from out of state!

The UPS store for bulk things (like fundraiser packets, etc)

I love office depot! I live at least 1/2 hr from the closest Staples, Office Max, etc, so being able to have it all shipped to me is awesome. Even though I have a good printer, in the long run it is cheaper for me to do it this way because of ink and paper.

I print 99% of my stuff at home.

If you order business cards from VistaPrint do you get the plain ones or do you pick from what they have under food?

I love the brown and green ones. They're really not "food" type, but I love that style.

1. Who do you use for printing needs?

At Pampered Chef, we use a variety of trusted printing partners to fulfill our printing needs. Each partner is carefully selected based on their quality, pricing, and turnaround time to ensure that we are able to provide the best products to our customers.

2. Can you recommend a specific printing company?

While we cannot specifically endorse one printing company, we are happy to provide recommendations based on your specific needs and budget. Our team has experience working with a variety of printing companies and can help guide you in the right direction.

3. What types of printing services do you offer?

We offer a wide range of printing services, including but not limited to: business cards, flyers, brochures, catalogs, banners, and promotional products. Our team is always expanding our offerings to meet the needs of our customers.

4. Do you offer custom printing services?

Yes, we do offer custom printing services. We understand that every business has unique needs and branding, and we are able to work with you to create custom designs and products that align with your brand and vision.

5. How long does it take to receive printed products?

The turnaround time for printed products can vary depending on the specific product and quantity ordered. Our team will provide you with an estimated timeline once your order has been placed. We also offer rush services for an additional fee for those with tight deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
Replies
Views
jkendall
Replies
Views
Connie
  • KCPChef
  • Flyers and Letters