• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do You Contact for Recommendations for a Product?

In summary, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations for a product based on your cooking needs and preferences. You can also read reviews and recommendations from other customers on our website or join our community on social media. Our consultants are trained to help you find the right product for you and you can return it within 30 days if you are not satisfied. Additionally, our website has a "Shop by Recipe" feature and your consultant can also provide recommendations for specific types of cooking.
SilverCeladon
My husband wants PC to make an Asparagus Cooker. They are so hard to find! I told him I would contact PC but I have no idea who to contact.

There's a place on CC for product suggestions:
managing Your Business>Home Office Contacts>Home Office Emails>Product Suggestions

You rock Carolyn! Thanks!

But...what is an asparagus cooker?

Smart Butt comment..LOL
Something that cooks asparagus...LOLlittle joke..LOL

Let me find one on the 'net for you....

Here's one on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stainless-Steel-Asparagus-Corn-Broccoli-Cooker-Unused_W0QQitemZ130088624557QQcategoryZ46276QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's another one...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stainless-Steel-Professional-Asparagus-Cooker-3-piece_W0QQitemZ120096609247QQcategoryZ20631QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

It's called the Large Bar Pan!!!! Roasted Asparagus is SOOOO yummy!

Related to Who Do You Contact for Recommendations for a Product?

1. Who should I contact for recommendations for a product?

You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations based on your cooking needs and preferences. You can also browse our website or attend a cooking party to see our products in action and get recommendations from the host.

2. Can I get recommendations from other customers?

Yes, you can read reviews and recommendations from other customers on our website. You can also join our Pampered Chef community on social media to connect with other customers and get their recommendations.

3. How do I know if a product is right for me?

Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to help you find the perfect product for your needs. They can provide personalized recommendations and even let you try out the product before purchasing. You can also read reviews and watch product demonstrations to help you make an informed decision.

4. Can I return a product if I'm not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy. If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with the return process.

5. Are there any recommended products for a specific type of cooking?

Yes, our website has a "Shop by Recipe" feature where you can browse products that are recommended for specific types of cooking, such as baking, grilling, or meal prepping. You can also ask your consultant for recommendations based on your preferred cooking methods or recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mmmorgan20
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • shellsbells