• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Bought All the Samples? A Look at Popular Sample Products

but I'm not sure if that's still the case.I promoted to director on Monday and earned the trifle bowl, spice, and large dots bowl. I also earned level 3 which entitles me to the stock pot.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I am just curious what sample products everyone bought!! I am thinking about by the open stock stock pot...... I bought all of sample A, and the triffel bowl, and tort pans,dots small round bowl, large round platter, large dots round bowl, Salad chopper, Strainer.

I keep looking at the samples and drooling. I wish I had the money to buy them.

Enjoy your new products, they are all great (my director let me play with her stuff the other day).

I bought sample packages B & C! LOVE playing with my new stuff!

I Love playing with them too...... I get people drooling over them at my shows this month!

I bought the big package, the dots bowl, the round platter, and the salad chopper.

I bought package A and the trifle bowl. I had earned level 1 free!

I earned Level 2, so I only bought Package D (will split with a good friend b/c I don't want all that stuff), and I bought another trifle bowl (will use one as a display in my home and save the other one for making trifles/salads). :)

I earned it all x2 - but was thinking about byuing the stock pot for DH for his birthday...

I earned level 2 and the Trifle Bowl, will get level 3 when I promote, so I bought nothing.

I bought the jamaican jerk rub, small dots bowl, large round platter, and 1 set of the steak knives. I earned the trifle bowl & will earn the large dots bowl by the end of the month (from my director).I am drooling over some of the new products as well...and think I might splurge and buy a few of the smaller things...and also a second trifle bowl, I want to display one and use one....or sometimes use both...

Wish I could....but I really need to make more before I spend more. Thankfully, I earned most of them!

I did splurge and get the big package - but ONLY because I was able to use PC dollars for it! I'm new so I didn't get the opportunity to earn anything, and I really hate having to borrow things from my director (and then return them!). I've been anxiously awaiting their arrival for over a week now, so hopefully they'll show up today so I can play with them and take them to my show Friday night!

I didnt' earn any level so ... I decided I would use a little bit of my tax refund and buy them!! But I really want that stock pot!!

I bought the trifle bowl and spice, but am hoping I can go back and get pkg B when I have PC $s. I don't have $ right now for it, but really want the black TTA, a new oven mit and a couple of little things in there...

I earned Level 2 and when I promote to director, I will earn Level 3 so I'm not buying anything either. I do want the stock pot badly though! I will get it very soon!!!

Hey Deb, I believe the stock pot didn't come in any level. Am I right about that?:confused:

I forgot :p but I also bought the Jamaican Jerk Rub! Tried it out this week and it's YUMMY!! :D

The stock pot did not come in any level. We'll have to buy that puppy if we want it.

I can't wait to get the steak knife set when I promote!!!

Is everyone buying 2 oven mitt's?? I am thinking that one wouldn't really help...

You know what, I did get a second oven mitt, but it was on a show I hosted, so I didn't pay for it. :)

can you buy more than one through the samples? or do you need to order it out of the catalog?

I think that you can only buy 1 through samples... but you could wait and buy the 2nd during kit enhancement next month.I am buying mine through a show though!

jenniferknapp said:
Is everyone buying 2 oven mitt's?? I am thinking that one wouldn't really help...
I have one. I am not buying another because I don't care for it much. It fits weird.:(

I am sort of wanting a pad and mitt....I am bummed that they didn't come out with a matching pad! (because of course I have to match)... and the old white ones looked nice, but they would get so dirty!

I'm almost embarassed to tell customers that the oven mitts come in "one's" - when they ask about the oven mitt price, I'm pretty sure they're thinking it's for a PAIR of oven mitts! :eek:

Can anyone explain to me more about getting the products when you promote to director? I thought I would only get the upcoming fall products if I had $1250 in sales 3 out of 4 months. I didn't think I would get any of the Spring products so I bought them!

When you promote, as long as you had $1250 3 out of the 4 months before you promoted, you'll get the current season's director package.

So if you promote April 1st, if you had 3 months $1250 or more from Dec-March, you'll get the spring director's package (level 3).

1. Who typically buys all the samples at Pampered Chef parties?

The samples at Pampered Chef parties are typically purchased by the host or hostess of the party, as a way to thank them for hosting and to help them earn free products.

2. Can anyone buy the samples at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, anyone can purchase the samples at a Pampered Chef party. However, the host or hostess usually has first dibs on purchasing them as a thank-you for hosting.

3. How much do the samples at Pampered Chef parties cost?

The cost of the samples at Pampered Chef parties varies depending on the product, but they are typically discounted from the regular retail price.

4. Are there any restrictions on purchasing samples at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there may be restrictions on purchasing samples, such as a limit on the number of samples that can be purchased or certain products that are not available for purchase as samples.

5. Can I purchase samples at a Pampered Chef party if I am not attending as a guest?

Generally, samples at Pampered Chef parties are only available for purchase by party guests. However, you can always contact your Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about purchasing samples outside of a party setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • pkd09
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
PChefPEI