1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show White Chicken Chili script

1. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Anyone have a script for using this at a show? I've noticed comments about changing up the recipe because it is too spicy and also that it may not be a good recipe to do at a show. Has anyone used it and how has it worked out?

Jan 7, 2010
  2. Beckycooks

Beckycooks Novice Member

I've made it quite a bit and it always goes over well. I always add a squeeze of lime. It really kicks up the flavor. I'll add a dollop of sour cream. I usually serve it with the Garlic Bites or the Hint of Limes Chips (Tostitos). The lime and the sour cream will cool it off a bit. Here in Louisiana we like spicy food, so we love it!!

Jan 7, 2010
  3. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

it's always a hit at my shows and my husband loves it.
    i just have the guest help me read and make the recipe.

Jan 7, 2010
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I don't have a script, but I made it several times last year, and it was always a hit....
    I'm going to have to try it with the hint of lime chips, though - I LOVE those!

Jan 7, 2010
  5. PamperedSD

PamperedSD Member

I requested this at the first show I hosted - I bought the DCB and then became a consultant a few months later. I've done it for a show and loved it! I've served it with an easy bag salad in the bamboo bowl and then made pass-a-round salsa to put on top.

Jan 15, 2010
  6. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

What is pass around salsa???

7. slhale

slhale Novice Member

This is a great recipe for shows I used it last Jan. for a winter warm up on the healthy side. If you or you host doesn't use the peppers or you can't find them, I use a can of green chillis. My host love this and so does my family. I will try it w/ lime next time.

Jan 15, 2010
  8. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You put the salsa ingredients in the classic batter bowl or a stainless steel bowl, and pass it around along with the salad choppers. Once everyone takes a try, the contents should be sufficiently chopped up.

Jan 15, 2010
  9. slhale

slhale Novice Member

What goes in the salsa? or do you just use your own recipe?

Jan 15, 2010
Have something to add?