• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Sauce or Rub for Pork Tenderloin?

In summary, our Sweet & Smoky BBQ sauce is the top recommended sauce for pork tenderloin due to its balance of sweetness and smokiness. It can be used for both grilling and roasting, but keep in mind that grilling enhances smoky flavors while roasting brings out more sweetness. We also have a specially designed Pork Rub that adds a delicious crust to the tenderloin when cooked. To apply sauce, you can marinate or brush it on during the last few minutes of cooking, and for rubs, simply coat the tenderloin before cooking. For those watching their sodium intake, we offer a Low-Sodium BBQ Sauce with the same delicious flavor.
DebPC
Staff member
I usually reach for the Honey Terriyaki sauce to pour on this. What is everyone's favorite?:" Feel like something new.

The BBQ rub is awesome on it, and was a "featured" recipe for doing pork in the deep covered baker awhile back. I believe you can still find the recipe for it on Consultant's Corner. You could also add the Smoky Applewood, too, if you like.

Enjoy!

Raspberry Habanero Sauce...excellent on pork!

my favorite is the citrus basil... when we had the basil oil, would rub with that, then spread the citrus basil on it. Now I would use garlic oil, might have to try orange oil... so good!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I love experimenting with different sauces and flavors in my cooking. While the Honey Teriyaki sauce is definitely a delicious choice, have you tried our Asian Sweet Chili sauce? It adds a nice kick of spice and sweetness to any dish. I highly recommend giving it a try! Do you have any other go-to sauces or seasonings from our line? Let's swap some recipe ideas!

Related to Which Sauce or Rub for Pork Tenderloin?

1. What is the best sauce or rub for pork tenderloin?

Our top recommended sauce for pork tenderloin is our Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce. It has the perfect balance of sweetness and smokiness that pairs well with the tender and lean meat of pork tenderloin.

2. Can I use the same sauce or rub for both grilling and roasting pork tenderloin?

Yes, you can use the same sauce or rub for both grilling and roasting pork tenderloin. However, keep in mind that grilling tends to enhance the smoky flavors while roasting brings out more of the sweetness in the sauce or rub.

3. Are there any sauces or rubs that are specifically made for pork tenderloin?

Yes, we have a Pork Rub that is specifically designed to enhance the natural flavors of pork tenderloin. It is a blend of herbs and spices that adds a delicious crust to the tenderloin when grilled or roasted.

4. How do I apply the sauce or rub to pork tenderloin?

For sauces, you can either marinate the pork tenderloin in the sauce for a few hours before cooking or brush it on during the last few minutes of grilling or roasting. For rubs, simply coat the tenderloin evenly with the rub before cooking.

5. Are there any sauces or rubs that are low in sodium?

Yes, we have a Low-Sodium BBQ Sauce that is perfect for those looking to reduce their sodium intake. It still has the same delicious flavor as our regular BBQ sauce, but with reduced sodium content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sandilou