• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which of the New Knifes Do I Get?

In summary, there are several knives recommended for specific tasks in the kitchen. The 7" Santoku Knife is ideal for cutting vegetables, while the 8" Chef's Knife is recommended for cutting meat. The 9" Bread Knife is designed for slicing bread without squishing it, and the 3" Paring Knife is perfect for peeling and paring fruits. For precision cutting, the 5" Utility Knife is the best option for tasks like deveining shrimp or trimming fat from meat.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Of the three new knives w/honing case which do you think I should get? I won't use them all myself so I was going to get one for show.

I am a utility knife fan - love the size of it!

I agree...that's the one I'm getting. It's the most versitile, IMO.

I went with the Utility as well... most versatile, especially when having hands-on stations...

All for utility knife say "I"! Me too!

Chef Stephanie Petersen said:
All for utility knife say "I"! Me too!

Yep. That's my vote too.

Ok, I ordered the utility knife. Thanks everyone!!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I highly recommend the 8" Chef's Knife from the new knife set with honing case. It's a versatile knife that can handle a variety of tasks, from slicing to dicing. Plus, it comes with a handy honing case to keep the knife sharp and in top condition. If you're looking for a knife to showcase, this one is definitely a great choice. Let me know if you have any other questions about our new knife collection. Happy cooking!

Related to Which of the New Knifes Do I Get?

1. Which knife is best for cutting vegetables?

The 7" Santoku Knife is ideal for chopping and slicing vegetables with its wide, straight blade and sharp edge.

2. What knife is recommended for cutting meat?

The 8" Chef's Knife is perfect for cutting through different types of meat, thanks to its versatile curved blade and comfortable grip.

3. Which knife should I use for slicing bread?

The 9" Bread Knife is designed with a serrated edge that easily cuts through crusty bread without squishing or tearing it.

4. Is there a specific knife for peeling and paring fruits?

The 3" Paring Knife is the perfect size and shape for peeling and slicing small fruits like apples and peaches.

5. Which knife is best for precision cutting?

The 5" Utility Knife is great for detailed and precise cutting tasks, such as deveining shrimp or trimming fat from meat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Products and Tips
Replies