• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Considering a Dots Item? Get the Bowl Trio & Why?

In summary, the large dots bowl is a great choice for a kit enhancement item, as it can be used for a variety of purposes. The small plates or the mug are also good choices, as they are small and lightweight.
shelly.nurse
I am in my kit enhancement month and have been considering buying a dots item (I don't have any yet). Which piece would you get and why? I am thinking of the Dots Bowl trio? I really don't like the dots but felt like I needed a piece in my kit.

I would probably get one of the platters or bowls, since that could be used at a show to serve your recipe!

If you don't care for the dots, then the Trio Bowl is probably a good choice.

I use it at shows when I am doing the Sprinkles dips. Then I have one bowl that will do all three dips.

I've also been thinking about using it for an Asian-themed Appetizer Show, featuring Steamed Wontons, Chicken Satay, and then putting Thai Sauce, Ginger-Wasabi Sauce, and a Spicy Mustard in the trio bowls.

If you aren't using it for that, you can always easily throw candies in it. Or use it for ketchup, mustard, mayo for a burger bar...etc....

I agree. I use the trio bowl more than I thought I would. And it's small enough to pack easily to take to a show.

Large bowl, all the way. This is a fantastic shaped bowl and perfect for pasta, salad, even a cake. I end up taking this for "dish to pass"/ potluck events more than my shows but it gets people's attention and is a great conversation starter.

I agree with the big bowl. If you show it and recommend that it makes a nice wedding gift, you might sell quite a few. It's the nicest piece of the collection.

If you want one for your kit go for the smaller of the items. The weight of your kit really starts adding up in a hurry!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
If you want one for your kit go for the smaller of the items. The weight of your kit really starts adding up in a hurry!

Exactly!

I haven't taken the large dots bowl since the Bamboo was introduced! MUCH lighter!

Go for the SUV!
PamperedChefDotsCar.jpg

LOL!

I have the large bowl and have never once taken it to a show but I would never THINK to put a cake in it!

If you don't like the dotts, don't get them. We have a beautiful catalog that displays everything. If I had to pick a piece of simple additions, I'd get the platter. I've often used my large round stone in lieu of a platter.

I use the med bowl when I make my salsa for my Chicken fajitas. It is a nice size and a good way to show the dots. I also love to make the Cheeseburger Salad in the large bowl.

I didn't like the dots at first at all. Then I got the Large Dots Bowl in a team challenge that I won for free. Now I'm in loooooove! I do use it a lot at shows, but the trio is def. the way to go if you're not into them.

EpTxGuy said:
Go for the SUV!
PamperedChefDotsCar.jpg

That is toooo funny!!!

I wonder what my DH would say if I drove up in that?? I think his reaction would be worse than if I drove up in a pink cadillac!!!

At first I wasn't that into the dots. But then I got some in a samples order and started using the 2 small plates in my kitchen. I found whenever I wanted a snack, I'd go and grab one of them. They just seemed to be brighter than my other stuff and more fun. Now I'm slowly buying more. If you just want a little something to show the pattern, I'd get either the small plates--you get two and you can take those for setting out ingredients (block of cream cheese that has to soften, etc) or the 2 mugs (perfect for putting your pens in for your guests.) I even would use it to put my little prizes in (twixits, pan scrapers, mini-whipper, etc.)

Don't feel like you have to spend the money on something you don't like for your kit!

1. What is the Bowl Trio and why should I consider getting it?

The Bowl Trio is a set of three nested bowls from our Dots collection. They come in small, medium, and large sizes and are perfect for mixing, serving, and storing food. The set is not only functional but also adds a pop of color to your kitchen. It's great for everyday use or for entertaining guests.

2. Are the bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bowl Trio is both microwave and dishwasher safe. They are made of durable stoneware and can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking. This makes them convenient and easy to clean, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

3. Can I use these bowls for baking?

While the Bowl Trio is not specifically designed for baking, they can be used in the oven at temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, we recommend avoiding rapid temperature changes and always using oven mitts when handling hot dishes.

4. How do I care for and maintain the Dots design on the bowls?

The Dots design is applied using a special technique that makes it resistant to fading or peeling. To maintain the design, we recommend hand washing the bowls with mild soap and avoiding abrasive cleaners or scrubbers. This will help keep the design looking vibrant and new for years to come.

5. Can I purchase the bowls individually instead of as a set?

Unfortunately, the Bowl Trio is only sold as a set and cannot be purchased individually. However, the set offers great value and versatility with the three different sizes. You can also mix and match with other Dots items to create a cohesive look in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Frugalli
Replies
Views
rlombas